Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

head fucked after long weekend?

youfoureeah

Bluelighter
im just wondering if anyone else gets light headedness and headaches after a big weekend on pills?
its not that bad that im worried about it, its just annoying.
oh yeah and a little queesyness but other than that im fine.

Not really. The worst I'll feel is scattered. That would be after 2 points of meth and three good pills.
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

Yep, I have had the light headedness and mild headaches a few times, once after Ministry of Sound, and right now following Digital. I can't be sure, but I think it's because I end up catching some kind of virus or something due to a run down immune system from the hours of partying. Last time it ended with quite a harsh fever that was gone overnight. This time it's nothing much at all, just feel dizzy a lot. But two of my friends who went along to Digital got really sick with a flu on Tuesday - better now though.
Just have to take care of yourself once you get home - eat properly, plenty of sleep and rest etc. Maybe try to not share drink bottles at parties? Anyhow, best of luck getting over it!
------------------
Life is best described by this question:
"Is there anyone aboard who knows how to fly the plane?"

Yer today is thursday and i finally recoverd. I had a headache all week nearly .. but i guess i overdid it on the weekend. I kept tripping out for a few seconds every now and then and ohhh yer SCATERNESS TO THE MAX. just take it easy for a few days dude, u be back to normal in no time.

ok does anyone have a reason why this is happens? also temperature regulation is very hard ie. i get hot a cold really easily. any ideas?

I get scattered for over a week!
Its sssooo bad...
Im as dumb as hell, i have trouble even talking to people, i think i really have to stop...

Headaches and dizziness are both major symptoms of dehydration. While you may have been drinking plenty of water etc, don't forget that the amphetamines also cause increased body temperature, and mess about with the circulating levels of AntiDiuretic Hormone (ADH) so you're gonna lose water regardless. Add to that some sick arse dancing and resultant sweating, and I'd say that pretty much explains your headaches and dizziness.
As for scatteredness, that has more to do with neurotransmitter depletion, preventing the synaptic paths in your short term memory from working correctly, resulting in difficulty keeping a train of thought.
Its like running along and having the ground constantly fall away behind you, you're fine if you keep going, but as soon as you stop and look back, its all gone!!
What was I saying?
My head hurts.
Raider
smile.gif

------------------
When you're holding a hammer, Everything looks like a nail

I get Soooo scattered after meth, but after pills, not so much. Just go into hiding man!
smile.gif

haha yeah out come the dark sunnies and clothing... a case of "come in, close the door and turn of the light" hehe
smile.gif

Hee hee hee Definitely!!!
wink.gif

I get very acquainted with my couch, and mate billy after a cranking nite! The sun is NOT welcome in our gatherings the morning after!

Best thing to avoid scattyness is
*sleep
*5 htp
*coke (no seriously, straightens u right up!!!)
For dizziness/light headedness, get ya vitamins back into you, and eat, eat and then eat some more
smile.gif

Give yourself plenty of rest. Go eat a big bowl of veggies a couple of nights a week. Plenty of water and perhaps milk if you have been going hard, get some energy back into you.
Grab some l-tyrosine from a heath food store - your brain naturally produces lots of dopomine (hense speed binges for days) but a little more precurser never hurt anyone.
If on the MDMA 5htp works wonders. That post bikkie binge scatterness is lack of it.
Especially if on speed take a multi vitamin every day. Just make sure you eat right.
Exercise. Go to the local indoor pool and swim 10 laps - it will surprise you just how much better it makes you feel. Exercise is really important - the whole healthy body/healthy mind thing is not an evil joke. I went out for most of Thur night and today hit the pool, ahhh feel better!
(oh and no more drugs)