Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

INFO: Red Lightning bolts - Melbourne

there is a melbourne pills thread for a reason
smile.gif

By no means am I attempting to undermine Mr. Horse's authority - because as a moderator in this forum, what he says, goes.
Whilst I do understand about the "neatness factor" technically this post still doesn't break any guidelines, and I'd like it to remain open for comment. As long as the information is good, and ON TOPIC, we're in good shape.
MODS: We need to get together and decide whether the posting guidelines will be changed, or whether the City Pills threads will be an unwritten mode of convenience. Plus we need to figure out how to keep the City Pills threads from becoming regional social discussions within this forum. Email me
smile.gif

On Topic: The red lightning bolts were recently getting rave reviews in perth (funnily enough they're featured in the Perth Pill Threads
wink.gif
)
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

yeh, i was a bit unclear about it, so i do apologise chemnight.
bt: you touch my shit again and i'll rape your babies
wink.gif

Yep they're very good! Similar in effects and appearance to hearts and spades but slightly lighter in colour. Probably the better of the three... just.
Incidently... I check the Sydney and Melbourne pills threads when I'm looking for info, and find them easier than looking at a whole page of info requests.
At the moment things are as they were, and so long as an info request is posted up properly, it's all good with me. But traffic is picking up a bit... so we should discuss. (I know this isn't the place for this post but it's late, I'm cracked out, and I'm lazy)
p.s. email sent!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 05 October 2001).]