Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I don't like Tuesdays.

andieman

Bluelighter
The Tuesday Blues.
If I'm on it on a Friday, I get the Tuesdays.
If I'm on it on a Saturday, I get the Tuesdays.
If I'm on it on a Sunday, I get the Tuesdays.
I've got bananas coming out my orifi and 5-HTP enriched pee, so why (oh why) do I want to hurt small children and animals?
Why not on a Monday? Or a Wednesday? Sunday would be good...
No matter if I've dropped clean 'n clear Mollie powder or speed/K/MDMA mind-fuck-tails, Tuesday comes and kicks my ass.
Mummy...
------------------
Empathy. Grace.

Maybe you're talking yourself into a bad mood just because it's Tuesday? I don't seem to suffer mood swings, because I realise there is a potential for them occurring. If I notice I'm acting out of character I just laugh at my behaviour and shake it off as just a part of being tired and recovering from a big weekend.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

tuesday is bad mmm kay?
i went to equinox(infected mushroom) on saturday then SOS the next day. I never usually feel scattered at all cause i don't go out two nights in a row. Although i can definately say i am never going two nights in a row again!
I have had 50mgs of 5htp and bananas too and although, hopefully, it is helping i still feel really vague today and yesterday.!
[This message has been edited by robE (edited 02 October 2001).]

Try to take the way you are feeling now and approach it with neither a positive outlook or a negative outlook on the content of those thoughts. Be aware of those thoughts and feelings passing, and find how most appropriatly you can use them to help make the world a better place.
smile.gif

i feel for ya, but tis cool cos afta digital it's all worth it ^_^
smoke dope to take da blues away >_<
------------------
in this white wave i am sinking in this sileeence

Just in reference to the comment above, let me make it clear this isnt an attack at you by any means, but smoking dope to get rid of the blues isnt really the best suggestion.
If you suffer from bad Tuesday blues and boughts of depression, sure dope puts you at ease for 20 mins while your monged but beyond that you tend to 'mull' over things in your head
wink.gif

I find that this can lead to hours apon hours of deep thought into the meaning of life, how much your life sucks, anything really. But you generally focus on the bad as a result of the weekend priors drug consumption. Sometimes very suicidal thoughts can be the result not that I would ever think myself into that hole and hope no one else would either.
The drugs we take are powerful substances and we need to respect that fact. Also accept that a lot of our moods and thoughts are created/affected by the disposing of these chemicals by our bodies and we should relise this in our states of depression or whatever and remind ourselves that often it is the drugs that are making us believe we have sunk to the lowest imaginable level and due to the fact that it is only drug induced and we did it to ourselves it is just as easy to think happy thoughts, get on with our lives and lead the most forfilling life possible. There is no need to dwell on the bad, think postive and get the most out of everyday we have.
[This message has been edited by Fry-d- (edited 03 October 2001).]

What a coincidence. I was talking to friends about this and we all agreed that if you take drugs on the weekend (this mainly happens with speed) Mondays aren't too bad, but Tuesdays suck bad. Don't ask me why, but that's how it is for us, I know what you mean andieman!
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 03 October 2001).]

Heres the solution -
Whack a bullbar on the front of your car and wait for 3pm, and just as the kiddies see their mummies from across the street, put the pedal to the metal.....
Goodbye Tuesday Blues!!
Hello Long Bay Jail....
------------------
Witness the fitness
The cruffatin liveth
One hope one quest.

hehe i know Fry D, i usually dont go bongs, buckets or woteva, just a simple joint or two. moderation definitely ^_^
------------------
in this white wave i am sinking in this sileeence

Here's a thread in the social forum on this topic...
Here's my updated input...
I've only ever had a bad Tuesday twice, and both times it was when I had a few emotional issues on my mind... Once those issues were sorted out, the terrible Tuesdays weren't bad at all anymore, infact it's back to the usual back-to-normal-on-monday thing for me...
So if you're dwelling on certain issues and this is making Tuesdays worse, sort em out (yeah I know, not that easy to do sometimes) and things will be easier... Maybe...
wink.gif

Maybe you ppl need to STOP abusing drugs and you wouldn't feel so shit. It is only your weak little minds that tell you that you are feeling fucked up, learn to master your reality. Either that or stop abusing drugs, cos if ya cant handle the heat then fuck off out of the kitchen

^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!^^^
cumon...who is it?? own up...can't be munch, he's on a uni trip....elver?? prom?? pleo???
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I am me.
People who can't handle drug abuse shouldn't abuse drugs. Thats all. Reality is of your own making, you choose to be fucked up then you will be fucked up. Weak minds aren't worthy of the experiences available to them

Oh my, you're an angry wee poppet aren't you?
Have a wank, you'll feel much better and you'll make a new friend.
Or better still, move to the USA, they need all the red-neck uber-tards they can get.
------------------
Empathy. Grace.

i'm not angry, just kinda sickened by ppl who don't know they're limits and give drugs a bad name. If you so obviously have psychological problems as a result of your drug abuse then why continue? Probably cos you are a weak minded little raver who has no real friends and finds some sort of support by hanging out with other losers who have ruined any lingering social competency that they may origionally had through they're abuse of drugs. Why not try and get your life back together by stopping taking drugs every weekend and reclaiming tuesdays again?
------------------
'There is no god'

Lighten up PJP, you're not gonna get far with that attitude...
[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 04 October 2001).]

I actually look forward to feeling a bit down mentally and physically after a good weekend. I quite enjoy the state of not quite feeling normal. Maybe I’m insane but I think its great that we get comedowns, if anything I feel I get more emotional about things that I would not normally notice. I feel good that I am feeling things whether it be bad or good, it makes me feel more human and in touch with myself. I don’t usually realize how bad I feel until I start feeling normal again and by then its too late to complain about it, cause I’m so happy with my regained composure. But I must admit watching A.I. on Tuesday night and crying like a baby in the cinema was a tad embarrassing.
-----------------------------
“If you want to win anything -- a race, your self, your life -- you have to go a little berserk.”

Quote from PJP:
"People who can't handle drug abuse shouldn't abuse drugs."
and
"Weak minds aren't worthy of the experiences available to them."
C'mon on, own up... you're George W. Bush, right?
------------------
Empathy. Grace.