Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Eating while on a pill. Effects?

wazza

Bluelighter
Hi,
I just had a random thought about the effects of eating while rolling. Has anyone done this or knows about it? Does it kill the roll, make you sick, taste better etc etc.. Just idle thoughts on a monday from me.
Hoping to shed some light on this.
Thanks..

Here's a couple - not sure how good they'll be, I just did a search in New to XTC and Ecstasy Discussion...
Eating while rolling!! OMG!!!
are there any foods you actually *enjoy* eating while on MDMA?
smile.gif

Don't eat chocolate! Because of the dry mouth it aint all that good. Food with texture is good however, but you will need alot of water cause of the dryness.
I find that a full stomach kills the peak totally. I tend to eat a full meal 6 hours before dropping, with a meal-replacement shake taken up until about 3 hours before i drop.
8)

one time i was really hungry, and i ate a nectarine while rolling. it was soooooo goooood!
smile.gif
and i dont even like fruit that much!!
smile.gif

every other time i've tried to eat while rolling i have really struggled to get the stuff down, and didnt get much more than a couple of mouthfuls in.
my experience is that i get really nauseous so anything i try and eat will make me feel like gagging. i cant even suck a chuppachup while rolling, sometimes even water's a bitch (but a necessary evil)
note: raw mushrooms, pizza, cinnamon candy, fries w/ ketchup are ALL BAD while rolling!!

Cool Strawberries. They absolutely devine!
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

if you are going to eat while rolling, don't eat anything that isn't 90% water, cause otherwise, it just isn't going to work.
I've tried to eat chocolate on several occasions, and it just gets all dry and stuck in my mouth like peanut butter. And you can't get it off, you have to wash it down with water.
And it managed to take a lot of skin off too.

at utopia, a mate bought a bucket of chips, and i thought...
FULLLLLYYY SIIIIIC
ate one chip, and meh.... it was so dry, and refused to go down my throat.
another mate had a choccy thickshake.. again i thought
FULLLLYYY SIIIIIC
drank a TINY wittle sip and.. meh.. it refused to go down my throat.
steer clear of the food... eat before you drop.
------------------
*bounce*
*bounce bounce bounce*
------------------------------------------------
<+\ Flea' (The Artist formerly known as Tesi)

generally while im so off my face ill usualluy eat anything offered to me on a pill, i find that most things will make me wretch (tho not spew)
a severe warning : dont eat salted peanuts while pilling!!! arrrgghhh that was a bad move on my part

I find that most fruit is great. Watermelon, grapes, anything really juicy. A few of my friends and I had a pilling nakes spa party once and sat there in the spa half the day eating juicy fruit to help replace the lost fluids. I hafta say...up there with the single most amazing experiences of my life
smile.gif

DB over and out....

NOTE TO ALL: KFC = BAD...
BAD BAD BAD BAD.... BADDER than the BADDEST BAD thing you can think of...
I was going straight up into a gorgeous peak when suddenly a NZ friend of mine sat up in the 'marina' stand outside sublime and announced to the world that he had a KFC fetisj all of a sudden... I, of course, thought that a mission to KFC in George St was SO WAY COOL.... so I ran up the road and was subsequently talked into downing chips, mountain dew, and a TWISTER...
The end result when i realised i had eaten something i REALLY didnt want to in the first place, was NOT GOOD...
Lets just say that KFC is SMACKY...
DO NOT EAT.
=K9=

FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT!!!!!
Oranges, watermelon, peaches, anything that's nice and sweet and juicy and COLD! Mmmm but anything else......nononononono! only fruit! anything manmade is BAD!
biggrin.gif

Thank you for your replies people.. I'll bring some fruit if possible next time I roll (weeks/months though..). Im starting to get concerned the length without food cannot be good nor healthy..
So I guess manmade stuff isn't good, so pamela anderson (lee??)'s breasts are out of the question then while rolling..
smile.gif

------------------
He who laughs last thinks slowest."
-
All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

Iceblocks
smile.gif

wazza... Miss Anderson's breasts would probably be great fun while pilling, up until you started doing the 'must chew' pilling thing
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Jakoz (edited 03 October 2001).]

a few ppl would have seen me at Mystic 5 on the floor with a museli bar and a glowstick
i do it outta the idea that i am using energy while dancing, ive induced a chem into my body and it will need food of some sort to lessen the damage done.....
i make a point of it, just something small like a europe apricot bar or somfin'
------------------
the consciouness of self is the greatest hinderance to the correct execution of any physical action... u dont exist therefore there are no boundaries or limits

just a point to make i heard some where along the grape vine that acids in oranges brings u down so i dont know how good some fruit is but any other fruit should be sweet
smile.gif

try one of those liquid breakfast things if your stomach can handle it coz they're dairy products.
my theory is wait then pig out hardcore after come down smoke!

although few people do it, i think it's gotta be an omnipotent method of harm minimisation - eating when rolling... a few peices of fruit and some yoghurt would probably do us endless good... especially those who only peck at food for up to a day after...
i didn't have any problems eating when rolling
smile.gif

------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

I've only tried to eat once while rolling
At binary finary, i bought a large snickers, and me and 2 mates couldnt finish the damn thing.
It just cant be done, though that fruit sounds like a good idea...
------------------
Proud to be a part of Camp Bubbles
Psychonaut in training.
"uh, Houston? We have a drug problem."

some lovely ppl gave asym and i a musli bar at an earthcore once, and we were tripping and speeding. it was in the morning after a loooong nite. i cant even describe how much that musli bar would not go down! and 'cids not that hard to eat on so it musta been the speed. i can only imagine trying to eat a musli bar while rolling. to me that is just so very, very wrong (even if it is good for ya!)

No no no.... oranges are a catalyst if anything. The vitamin C in them helps your roll. seriously, fruit that is really moist and slurpy is great. Banannas lessen the comedown as well, but don't go down as well.
MMmmmmmmm.... a big juicy cold peach to get my fingers all sticky and wet, and my chin with all dribbles down it while I'm PEAKIN OFF MY HEAD!!!!!! Hehhehheheee!

hmmmm lemon!!! ask for a drink with a few slices of lemon. THEN SUCK ON THEM!!! a full mouth explosion!!! sour but at the same time just brilliant.. cool faces too!!!
tic tacs.. and those extra strong EXTRA in the silver packets. wow.. burn on...
ENJOY!!!