Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Good idea / Bad idea?

SupaspeeD

Bluelighter
Ok, so lets say a certain someone is planning to get bulk chopped. Here are my questions..
1) How safe (or unsafe) is it to have a spa while off chops?
2) what about bulbs in the equation?
3) What about other drugs in the spa (eg coke, etc)?
4) Any tips on a similar tangent?
I've had spa's after coming down almost completely and it was very nice, and i've had spa's while peaking on acid (whoo nellie) but i'm curious as to the safety aspect with the MDMA affecting my body's control mechanism for self-cooling. Also same goes for other "stimulants".
Cheers.
------------------
"there are no insignificant psychadelic experiences" - Dr Shulgin

i've seen someone get really bloody stoned then pull a bulb in the spa... it looked like a lot of fun, i was dissapointed not to be able to do it myself... as for bulbs in spas while on heavier substances, i'd say go for it, but take it one hit at a time and make sure there is someone watching ya...
overall, i think it's a good idea if you take the precaution of having a sober sitter by your side...
smile.gif

------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...
[This message has been edited by apollo* (edited 01 October 2001).]

Be careful with the spa. Your main concern should be overheating/dehydration. Especially, don't mix alcohol in there. After a night of dancing, the last thing you should be doing is getting in the spa... but if you havent been dancing, i guess it should be ok, just be careful not to stay in too long and dont have it too hot (& drink water).
I wish I was bulk-chopped.
smile.gif

I don't know about other drugs. I like the idea of acid. I am going to try that. That would have to give some fucked-up visuals. I know whenever I have been drinking (alcohol) in a spa i always end up with a headache from the dehydration.
(Try not to pass out & drown)
[This message has been edited by Fukchoops (edited 01 October 2001).]

With the bulbs - the brief loss of body control might mean you slide underwater without realising... and having any drugs in the spa would probably not be the safest thing you could do so I really can't recomend it.
That said though - it's up to you if you want to take the risk, because there's just as big a chance you'll survive and have an awesome time as there is that you'll hurt yourself... so if you do it'd probably be a good idea to have a straight sitter present to keep an eye on you - just incase you slide underwater... they probably won't be able to tell if you overheat, but they could get you cold drinks and stuff...
Play safe!
smile.gif

I dunno about sensible advice, but as far as mind bending substances are concerned...
You can not breath underwater, regardless of how much you think you can.
That is all.

I can only talk about my experiences with a spa and drugs, rather then any medical or drug experience. I once attended a recovery
wink.gif
with a 12 seater spa where ppl were on various drugs in the spa (e, meth, GHB, Bulbs, Weed, K and alcohol), the main issue that arose was a person (he will remain nameless) passing out from GHB in the spa, but he had a friend sitting next to him that kept pulling his head out of the water (made for a funny photo coz the spa was filled with bubble bath and he ended up with foam all over his face). Otherwise the only other casualty was one person fainted after getting out of the spa due to the sudden heat to cold experience.

agree with what has been said. I guess the biggest thing is watch for passing out on bulbs, and just drink a lot of water if you're going to be in the spa a lot.
Take a break every 20 - 30 mins and just sit out of the spa for 10 minutes to let your body rejuvinate.
Otherwise, I dont really see why it would be bad. Have fun
smile.gif

Good luck for finding someone who's straightish to watch you get bulk chopped and nang up in a spa!
I think pilling is ok, although there's a point where you could be chopped enough to make this very fucking dangerous. ie know yourself, know your drugs, and know how they affect you.
I've pilled out in a spa before, but I wasn't bulk chopped
smile.gif
Body temperature was an issue, but only for the first 20-30minutes, then all was super sweet. Cool drinks (water only cos flavoursome stuff just made us sick) helped.
Nangs I really don't recommend. On the knowing how your drugs affect you thing, how concious are you of your environment when you are nanged up? Under water, above water, couldn't even care?
icon13.gif

Coke should be pretty sweet.
smile.gif

But I advise against staying out of the spa while you're really messed up on pills, due to lack of serotonin available for body temp. maintainence, and the lack of control you're likely to have over yourself.
IMO spa's are great for comedowns, coke, and while not overly messed up on MD.

Sorry but there's no way I'd do any bulbs in the spa!!!!
What if you went into nang land, whilst you were in the spa????
However I think that coke would be fine.

Like with most situations it is always advisable to have a straight babysitter around. Whether it be a spa, or even a nightclub, it should happen far more often that someone stay straight. You nominate drivers for pub trips - the same should apply to other drugs. Hell it's always handy to have a straight person around to drive you to get more bulbs anyway
wink.gif
. I was at the party kdm mentioned (
smile.gif
) and many a person had to have their head held above water while off in another world - be that G or nangs. I wouldn't worry too much about the overheating thing - if you've got a straight person around get them to check water temp. Have fun but stay safe
smile.gif

that's not a funny picture. Making fun of animals rarely is, and if there is any situation where it is funny, it still has no place in the drug discussion forum.
- pope
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 01 October 2001).]

One of my most intense drug experiences ever involved:
LSD -1 tab
NOS -couble of boxes, huffed only 1-2 @ a time (no really long trips to whippetville that way)
SPA -set on "bubble as much as possible"
GENERAL NEKKIDNESS :-D
The full body stimulation from a bubbling spa just makes acid AMAZING. It's not so much about visuals as tactility.
All in all it made for quite a 21st birthday present :-D

y'know the one time i was in the spa on acid, i straightened up quite a lot in there! but WOW when i got *out* of the spa it hit me like a tonne of bricks!
smile.gif

in fact on alcy + k it was the same deal (do NOT mix K and alcy, tis dangerous, i didnt know that at the time - and was VERY sick b/c of it).