Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Spiked Water At Utopia

Slightly Fucked

Bluelighter
If anyone happend to meet me at Utopia 29-09, I would like to appolagise for the way I acted. There were three other people I planed on spending the night with. Two being my closest friends and the other I only just meet.
I had just the right amount of MDMA to keep me on a hard peak throughout the night. I didnt plan for any more to be taken. The person that came with my group disided to place a trip in the water he was giveing me to drink. He told the three of us he had eaten the acid before entering into Utopia. I had never taken acid before and it was thrown upon me in the worst posibal sircumstances.
I was unable to structure centances, plus being terrorfide that I had been poisoned. The undercovers sour me as an ezy targot for the night, and being picked on placed me into a sycosis(sorry cant spell).
I thought I was a safe person when it came to handling my own water. This just makes me relize how stupid i was in letting ANYONE tamper with my Bottle Of Love...

Man that sucks. To have that happen at a big party like that is fucking scary.
Are you absolutely sure it was him though? you don't wanna make any false accusation just incase.
Did your friends know him well?
TAke care for next time dude!

Yeah you have to be careful. If you do hand over your water keep an eye on it at all times!
A friend of mine had her drink spiked at judge jules, luckly she saw him do it and threw it away.
------------------
Concentrate...it's in YOUR reach.If you deny this, than its YOUR fault...

yeah ive had a mouthful of ghb by mistake, gotta be careful ppl
------------------
the consciouness of self is the greatest hinderance to the correct execution of any physical action... u dont exist therefore there are no boundaries or limits

Hey SlightlyFucked...
how are you feeling now buddy? i saw ya in the midsts of your acidic reasoning, lets just say you could have been in a much better, more entertainable way...
Whoever did that to you is very very VERY SLACK! Are you sure it was who you said it was?
People - just be more careful as to whose bottle of water you pick up! I ended up picking a bottle up off the groudn and drank from it when i was peaking hard, who knows... it could have had something else in it too.. luckily I think it was clean.
just be carful people, otherwise you could end up getting done over just like Slightly was.
SlightlyFucked, once again, hope you are well, send em an e-mail and let me know!
Cheers
Pendulum

The person I suspected did spike my water. I confrunted him about it and all he could say is "maybe I did and maybe I didnt".
I have talked to other people about this person and they believe he was the one. All I can say is be very careful with what you injest while off your face on drugs...
What could have been the best night of my life turned into a bloody nightmare...

Giving somebody inexperienced tryptamines without their prior knowlege in a high-stumulis enviroment like a rave is fucking unacceptable.
Whoever did it deserves to have a belt sander taken to his nuts... Jesus, the irresponsibility is almost incomprehensible.
I would compare it to a mind-rape. Nobody needs that shit, what a fucker.

That is fucked. you should be able to trust ya mates no matter how fucked up they are on the time. well ya should be able to. is pretty crap if ya cant.

hey i didnt meet anyone at utopia, tho i new about the meetings, sorry to hear about your adventure slightly, that would be one of the lowest acts i have herd of

Beat him up the next time you see him...
or spike his drink back.
two wrongs make a right under some circumstances.

Next time you see him? I'd have nothing to do with the cunt ever again if I were you. That's fucking wrong.