• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

CLEAR SEE THROUGH MDMA CAPSULES opinion needed!!!

NRMA

Bluelighter
COuld someone please comment on these capsules as l have brought two of them for $100 and was told through a mate of mine that
they are MDMA based capsules.
Please post me a comment on how good they are.
Regards
Ernie

You'll have to test them dude, no two ways about it. They sell clear gel-caps at $10 for 50, and people can put whatever the fuck they like into them...
The information we need for us to have a guess would be: How full are they? What does the powder look like? What does the powder smell like? Basically a better physical desription...
But in the end, the only way to tell is to test the powder with both the E1 and the E2...
smile.gif

without testing them, how is anyone going to know whats in them. that powder could be anything.
best you get a ez-tester!!

Well the pills l brought were from a mate deals like heeps of pills at raves and is renoun to sell pills to people so they
are absoultley legitemete.
So please could someone please give me an opion.
thanks you,
[This message has been edited by NRMA (edited 29 September 2001).]

Well I guess it comes down to how much you trust him, but remember that even dealers with the best intentions fuck up sometimes too - they have to get their stuff from somewhere first and they might have a dodge source without realising... personally I'd still be testing it. But we're not going to be able to give you any accurate idea because the caps are probably one offs and not part of a "batch"...
Also it's better not to give so much info about your mate - maybe edit the previous post a bit to remove some things that shouldn't be there...

OKAY thank you for sharing your concern but l will be okay all l am asking is just a
second opion on how good they are.
They are packed in excelent conditions and
are clear with with powder with small traces
of browny speckles.
So could someone plz give me an opion

Caps are always risky... even if someone has had one that matches your description, chances are it won't be the same. So no one can give you a accurate opinion on them.
If they are meant to be only mdma, they won't be completely filled with powder. How full are they?
If it's white powder and brown speckles, it might be a combination of stuff. Personally I would ALWAYS test a cap before having it, it's even more important if it clearly contains more than one substance. For example, the brown could be crushed up mdma pills, and the white powder could be ketamine or speed.
I learned the hard way that caps (even from reliable sources) can be dodgy, so be careful!

NRMA: The only way you can be sure of the quality of a cap is if you made it yourself from powder you've tested. Unless you test it no-one here on bluelight can tell you the quality of the pill - hell I know my local chemist sells clear unfilled caps which anyone could shove assorted crap into. Would I trust a cap without testing it? Never - particularly where there are two types of powder in there as you described it. It is easy to make caps that appear to be well packed - if they are full of sugar and your dd is selling them for $50 then he could happily spend half an hour on each one and still be making squillions - not that he is likely to have done that but his dealer might have.. Like everything it's up to you whether you take the risk - but for $20 you can grab a tester and at least make ensure you have some idea of what could be in there. Good Luck.
[This message has been edited by pundi (edited 30 September 2001).]