Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

When Meth's not Meth (I'm stumped)

Airwalk

Bluelighter
OK guys got myself what I though was Meth. Saw it being cut from a big f'ing crystal I was convinced. That night a friend took some of this exact same stuff and was bouncing of the walls and said the stuff was fantastic. Well I tested it last night on the E and E2 tester came up clear. I thought to myself 'Well the testers are geting on might get some fresh ones'. Well I did and the result was the same clear on both.
So I need some help on what this stuff may have been. Someone said ICE but I've never seen it so don't know.
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

exactly how big was the big crystal it was cut from?? and was it basically a big crystal made up of lots of little crystals??? never seen a big fuckoff crystal of ice...also never tested ice, but my logic would be that if it was cut from a big crystal, and if its nice and clear a wholesome lookin, and still doesn't react, its prolly ice. while there's always claims of 'ice' around melbourne, in my experience its almost always meth, but lately i've heard o quite a lot of real ice (4-ma) getting around melbourne. so i would say thats what it is.
i can see where the worry lies, with no definate testing, so i'm not saying its definately 4-ma, but by the sounds of the test its definately not meth/whizz (even crap meth should show a little yellow on the test) if ou know someone who's had this stuff before and they said its fine, i spose go for it, if you haven't had ice before then you'll be in for a nice ride
smile.gif
but if you don't know anyonethats had it, then it really is a tuff call...
more info on ice/4-ma(4-methylaminorex) here
------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

I thought Ice tested bright orange... but I could be wrong - I've never done it myself...
Anyone?
Edit: But I think I might be wrong here... the post that was below mine and got deleted pointed that out... I'm really not sure on this one!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Pleonastic (edited 28 September 2001).]

just being a little picky...
smile.gif
ice, ie 4 methyl aminorex, ir 4-MAR, 4-MA is PMA, not happy jan...
end me being picky...
anyways, i have some "ice" which i am pretty sure is crystal meth, i have posted a question in the pill testing forum, with the results of the tests that i did, and asking for more specific information on how ice should react with EZ supreme etc...
sorry if that was a bit O/T
mmm... taco...
------------------
breathing rocks... don't give up...

I doubt 4-MAR would go orange.
The makers of EZ said that PMA gave no reaction and ephedrine went yellow.
4-MAR's structure is more unlike amphetamine/meth than PMA and ephedrine so in theory it wont go orange.
My theory of course.

ice is shiboo. i am ice?
anyway, i am just cracked off my head. but genuine ice/shiboo is rare and normally costs about $200-300 a g.. all i can say is that i dig it as compared to meth it is more of a mellow trip and there is no insane rush. i prefer it.
the difference you can see when you smoke it. genuine shiboo or ice will run clear and smoke up nicely on foil. meth leaves residue.
[This message has been edited by shiboo (edited 30 September 2001).]

Now for something completely different:
Something which has long plagued me is, assuming equivalent amounts of pure methamphetamine and pure amphetamine sulfate, are the effects the same?
ie Is methamphetamine intrinsically stronger than amphetamine sulfate in equal amounts?
And is the feeling the same? or are there subtle differences ala MDA v MDMA?
------------------
"The floggings with continue until morale improves"
[This message has been edited by pseudoSym (edited 01 October 2001).]

We are getting a bit off the track with that question. Yes Meth is stronger, but the whole thing changes again with MDMA vs MDA . In that formation has different effects. Have a look in the FAQ section on MDMA vs MDA effects.