Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I gotta say...

BigTrancer

Bluelight Crew
... I'm pretty fucking proud of this board at the moment.
Everyone's been really helpful and putting in heaps of work and effort into making the Australia/ Asia/ NZ/ Middle East Drug Discussion an excellent resource of quality information. With a lot of work, we've come a long way, and are moving along with considerable momentum.
A big thanks to everyone for the time and effort.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

... due in no small part to you fanastic mods
wink.gif

HC
PS what is the icon i have used supposed to be???? any ideas?

It a taco and I've just noticed the mull leaf. Anyway yeah Imost exlusively use this part of the board as many of the other drug ones are based on who's dick is biggest.
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

absolutely!
i feel redundant in this forum
wink.gif
apart from moving the occasional post, you guys are aboslutely wonderful with your postings and insightful comments!
give urselves a big pat on the back
smile.gif

**nods head in agreement**
good job mods
smile.gif
i was just thinking that ausdrugs has gotten really fucking good lately, and is moving away from the sharp incline that pillreports slid down a while ago. i must say i feel i don't have to post much here anymore (now everyone is over DXM at least
smile.gif
) cos we got people like BT who are really fuckin helpful with most questions... well done dudes
smile.gif

and yes, its a taco
smile.gif

------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

Big thumbs up to you all.
The one place on bluelight that keeps some sort of order and is a wealth of useful and possibly life saving information
smile.gif

Aye, nice work everyone...
Now if only we could do the same thing for our social forum... Ha! Not likely...
frown.gif

Taco 'eh...
ooooookay.
yes i can see it now. kinda weird icon tho.
oh well. for all the mexicans out there i guess. well we -do- have an american flag.
Actually i might start a petition to get an Aussie flag added to the icon list selection.
wink.gif

Hoorah for stuff!
HC

bump
I've been meaning to give a congrats for a while.
This board is second to none; on any topic on the internet that I've ever used.
There are clearly set goals and objectives, which everyone seems to follow and carry on because they feel a part of it, so they perpetuate them freely.
Awesome display of cooperation.
Mr. Horse, but you are redundant
smile.gif

j.j.

Well done to everyone! I reckon this is the one forum where newbies can ask questions and not be shot down without an answer, no matter how many times we've heard the question!
smile.gif

The Aus/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug discussion is the bomb.
Informative and responsible but still gloriously deviant.
However if you want to see some crazy shit on Bluelight, check out the mad battle between "the informed" and "the red-neck" at the USA Attacks forum.
Also these letters by Micheal Moore are quite something. http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum39/HTML/000407.html?reload=10
------------------
Empathy. Grace.

Ah, BT. I can always count on you to take the words right out of my mouth
smile.gif

I was just reading Bluelight for the first time in ages. I've posted a couple of times in the past few months, but I don't have the time to stick around for very long at a time. As I was reading tonight I was thinking "well, I have never seen this board look so damn good".
YAY Bluelight!
*proud grin*
Drug Discussion RULEs.

this site and its many associates rock this world, without it i would be in a lost world thanks heaps guys, much appreciated!!!!!

must also say thanks for all the effort guys!! this place rocks...
mmm... taco...
------------------
breathing rocks... don't give up...

Yo!
Lookin good bro.... Have not been much around of late, well actually about a year to tell truth, but the quality seems to still be here! nice work people!
Cheers.
------------------
*yeah, I heard ya, out tha corner of my eye!

CHEERS BT!!! Still going on strong answering all sorts of new and more often, Old questions. If i were in your shoes, i would have told 50% of the posters to fuck off for some reason or the other!!!
The knowledgable old guard is well and have truly gone into hiding? Ppl like Pinger, Smurf?
And not to mention mods who are now cannot find time to volunteer or have other things to do: Johnboy
THANKS YOU LOT!!!! By providing me all this info saves my life and problably a friend's too.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I don't do meet-ups and social's no good unless you are from melbourne.. so DD is the only place i post.
I realy enjoy the forum here, just about everyone has good questions and uses their head when answering.
Two thumbs up
smile.gif
HC - if yer back... email me!
smile.gif

^ That looks a bit like a half of a very very speckled pill
smile.gif

More like a taco, but just a different view point..
Peace.