Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info White and/or Green Stars (logo like a snowflake) - SYD

~ChuppaChup~

Ex-Bluelighter
hey everyone
smile.gif

i need some fast help!! hope someone out here has heard of white or green stars (as they're being called). the logo on them ive been told looks a bit more like a snowflake star then just a regular star..but sozz thats all i knwo about them so far as i dun have one in my hands yet!
has anyone seen these? heard of these? better yet eaten or tasted one of these?
------------------
"...all in all, rave is the greatest antidote yet for urban anonymity. when you open your heart, and trust the whole group you dance with; when you feel love with everyone, and they return it, a higher vibration can be reached. dance is the supreme gesture of abandon, the embrace of the moment, the abeyance of work and the annihilation of guilt, neurosis, and the burden of the past."

Hay chuppa,
Yeh there all good, no worries.
Slighty larger pill than whats going around at the moment.
With a asterix on them.
They test black.
7/10.

yep ate one of these about 3 weeks ago...
solid MDxx content
not for too much dancin though

yeah i had a few of these, didn't taste though ended up having something else. Fiends liked em though. Had green and off white ones. Mates said they were fairly strong although quite smacky.
------------------
I said....nice one brova!! :)

Hey ChuppaChup, just tested these and they came up trumps on E1 and nothing on EZ supreme, possibly MDA...?

hey shtokalot
smile.gif

i remember you were still fried in the early morning!
biggrin.gif
they must have lasted a damn lot of hours....
Hey did you want to meet up i a few weeks and goto the new psy trance club (balance) in bondi? im hella keen :p
Rob.
------------------
I said....nice one brova!! :)

Yeah, they are long lasters...Ü
If I survive Earthdance then I'm up for balance bigtime.

yeah i wouldnt be suprised by mda, i had these, and there wernt heaps of rushes, but i was was restless (dancy), and halloucinated, mainly morphing objects, nothing to wierd, just fun. i have 1 still. my eyes were popping out of my head...
i thought at the time that these wernt fully mdma, as i wasnt really getting eye wobbles, and rushes were diff.....
in fact coming to think of it, my and my gf didnt think they were very "pilly" as in mdma effects,
perhaps a combo ???
i dunno, but i had 3 or 4 of these babies after a month long break (over the course of the night and following day)
they def. wernt stock mdma
i think ill keep it 2 mix up with an mdma pil;