sydney pills 26/9

fat tony

Bluelighter
orange chanel
-8x3mm
-slight bevel both edges
-no score
-consistent orange colour
-clean stamp, 2 capital C's. one reversed.
E2 tested: black instantly: MDMA
looks to be from the same cook as the green ? and the pink chanels.. these will b the bomb peeps.
------------------
bringing the house down.

green dove
- 7x4mm
- bevelled edges
- no score
- pale/pastel green
- very clean press
anyone tried these?

green dove
-8x4mm
-bevel both edges
-no score
-pastel green with white & brown speckles
-clean press. side on view of dove.
E2 tested: black in 2 secs: MDMA
i have a good feeling about these.. they probably wont beat the chanels for quality though.
[This message has been edited by fat tony (edited 28 September 2001).]

Thanks, fat tony. Appreciated
smile.gif

Hey Fat Tony,
Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you regular pill info.
Cheers,
~F

hokay... here we go...
Blue Birds/Doves??
Dimensions: 8mm by 5mm including the bevel on each side
Description: light powdery blue, no score, the stamp is of a bird, but you have to look at it right to get it!! there is a bevel on both sides of the pill, it's kind of like the ? press, only a bit fatter.
Test: E1: Black in 2-3 secs; E2: Black on contact; EZ Supreme, went blue indicating MDMA
in short they seem like great pills, will find out after utopia how good they are...
Beige something?
ok, this is weird, these pills have the absolute strongest aniseed smell to them that i have ever smelt.
Dimensions: 10.5mm by 6mm.
Description: these are huge, no score, double domed, kinda like a ufo shape, the centre bit is 3mm wide, and the domes are about 1.5 mm each, has a powdery finish to it, there is a bit of powder in the bag, kinda like the bb's but not as much, they are beige in colour, and the aniseed smell is intense.
Test: exactly the same as the birds.
in short, these appear to be awesome as well. also willhave some idea after utopia/sounds on sunday...
have fun people... be safe.
------------------
breathing rocks... don't give up...

i think we can safely assume that the blue doves and the green doves are one and the same people.. they are that pale greeny blue colour.
beige double domes
these are the pills described above by chaos b. double domes is only what I have named them.. whoever you get them off may refer to them as something completely different.
-no score
-no stamp
-10x6mm (the size differs minutely between pills)
-double domed
-beige with white and grey speckles
E2 tested: black almost instantly: MDMA

Anyone heard anything about BLUE DOMES???
*Tests purple (guessing quite smacko)
*Size about 8mm x 4mm
*No Logo
*Royal Blue/ Aqua Blue colour, speckled.
I dont have a name for it, so called it 'dome'

Any word on the 007's doin the rounds at the moment?
*tests black
*7 x 4 mm
*Creamy colour with brown speckles, not scored

had those in april. pretty damn clean. not the strongest though.
always test
------------------
If you think life is really good, wait till you hear the REMIX!

Those beige 'double domes' sound similar to the aeroplanes from a few weeks ago... any similarities... the press was kinda faint bu the smell was chronic... is aniseed the smell???

Smurf
007's (white/off white)
*tests black in about 5 seconds
*7 x 4 mm (quite small)
*Creamy colour with brown speckles, not scored
Nice solid MDMA hit. Clean, dancy, nice 4 hour ride, gentle taper back to baseline.
Very much recommended for a night out doing the Bus-stop.
**Please note that this is only the 2nd time out of about 10 tested batches that I have seen quality 007 pills pressed. Mostly 007 are local copies. Please ensure that you always test every 007 or similar easily copied pill stamp. **

The blue doves are very week.
Green Batman
Excellent press
A fairly large flat pill
New Batman logo (from the movie)
Test Black 3 sec.
Definite MDMA content
These are very strong and certainly worth a try

hey peeps..
ahh im on a fairly big break from all things drug related. so i wont b having any info on pills for hopefully a long long while. these sydney pill threads have been goin great though.. outstanding source of info.
so.. if somebody or anybody wants to create one of these threads every coupla weeks or whenever needed... just to keep things runnin smooth. i tended to start another when we filled up most of the first page..
knock yourselves out
tony
smile.gif

------------------
bringing the house down.

Sorry to hear you'll be gone for a while tony - but hope you have a great break!
smile.gif

Just wanted to say that the info you provide for us Sydney BLs is invaluable, and it'll be muchly missed!
Thanks for all yer help
smile.gif

b u c k

Was wondering what are the better pills going around in Sydney? I was also interested in experiences and recomendations on the following pills -
- Blue doves
- Blue/ aqua Mtvs
- Disels
- Yellow HQs
- Blue lightning bolts]
- Orange 2000
- Pink omegas
I also heard that there are different coloured pills going around with no logo - Are these good? and which one is better?
Thanking you guys in advance
------------------
eat mine - i'll eat urs

green apple macs...
tiny pill, mild green in colour, no bevel, flat sides, pressed with the apple macintosh logo.
e2 test - straight to dark purple, black in about 10 seconds.
user "test" - lasted roughly 4 hours, came up extremely hard, peak a little messy (my alternative for 'smacky'), the plateau afterwards chargy like a v8. comedown so smooth i hardly noticed it. odd pill! but excellent. 9/10.
------------------
... "wisest is he who knows that he does not know" ... "someone prove i exist" ... asparagus? ...