Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PiKHAL - A Chemical Love Story

HappyCamper

Bluelighter
Just out of interest, are there any chemists out there who have gotten a hold of this book and played around with its contents?
HC

There are links to the chemical sections of the html versions of both PiHKAL and TiHKAL (hosted by Erowid) in our Announcement and main FAQ.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Oh i don't need a copy of it, I've already got both PiKHAL and TiKHAL, i was just wondering if any people had experimented with any of the substances describer there-in.
Great read
smile.gif

HC

ahh no i havent but i'd sure like too
wink.gif

when i first tried G it opened up a whole world of "underground" drug possibilities. im esp keen to give 2cb & 2ct7 a whirl... maybe DXM one day. ketamines.. errr.. not my thing. i didnt like being a mongaloid for extended periods of time.
what substances in particular are you referring to??
------------------
bringing the house down.

Well i've only just started reading it, but TMA-2 (i think it is) sounds tremendous. There was another, cannot remember its name, that took about 3-4 hrs to peak, 4-5 hr peak, then a 2-3 hr comedown.
Sorry for lack of details - i'll check up again when i get home and can see the book.
Am also def. keen to get into some 2ct's
smile.gif

This is the sort of book that could convince me to go to uni and get a chemistry degree.
HC

2CT7? Doesn't that last 18 hours go to whoa?
For me who takes mushies over acid because the acid is just WAY too long I think that would be INSANE
smile.gif

DB

2c-t-7 doesn't last 18hrs.
It takes quite a while to peak and while overall the effects a prolonged, the peak is quite short and insubstantial. However, it can offer some interesting insights if your not afriad to look in certain places of your mind.
Most of the chemicals in Pihkal are unfortunatly scheduled. All of the TMA's are scheduled, all of the DOc/b/i's are scheduled. Fortunatly only 2c-b of the 2c's is scheduled.
On a positive note, most of the chemicals in Tihkal are not scheduled, unless you mention the obvious ones - DET/DMT/LSD etc... Though DPT is not scheduled.
wink.gif

I think the more interesting compounds are the ones that go on for about 20+ hours. Take a look at the 2c-g compounds!
smile.gif

Hope I could help.

yup thanks muchly
smile.gif

lol i just noticed that i've been spelling it wrong all this time hehe
PiHKAL not PiKHAL. my mistake.
Just finished PiHKAL last night - geez its a good read! gonna be starting on TiHKAL tonight
smile.gif

HC

Um....im not sure but i think you,ll find a lot of these drugs are illegal,because of Australia's chemical anologue laws(or something like that)And to answer your question about chemists using PiHKAL,at the site with all the bees you'll find quite a few people have used it
smile.gif

I tried, 5-meo-dipt and 2c-t-7
foxy is good, enjoyed 2c-t-7 alot more. That stuff is mad. Very psychedelic and "trippy" but not intense like acid, more chilled out and laid back.
The foxy was more about body sensations and being more tripped out, at times too uncomfortable both mentally and physically. However, it still made for a few fun times
smile.gif

oh, nangs on 5-meo-dipt!
it's like someone giving you the instruction booklet to your brain for 30 seconds.
Very, very cool.

ganesha is the one i want to try.. 18hrs of pure tranquility!
------------------
i'd give up my next life if i thought it would help.

Hmmmm. Ganesha, I have re-read that one.
smile.gif

I was really interested in some of the long lasting substances. I think one of them ran into 30+ hours. Pharmacological action you can get used to!
smile.gif

Once you read the book, I believe you realise just how "the cat is out of the bag".
smile.gif
(Edit: Just trimmed a little from the post - BT
smile.gif
)
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 08 October 2001).]