Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New batch of 'MTV's . MDMA Excellence !! PERTH

LightDansa

Bluelighter
Well people the new MTV's are here "Green MTV" and they are top shelf material ... My friends tested them , came up black EZ test almost instantly , 1sec maybe . So we tried them 2 of us snorted , and my other 2 friends chewed and swallowed theirs . Well my best description is ,'hug a tree and rip it out!' , classic MDMA feel , happy , very content the whole earth is youre friend , but at the same time u want to run around the whole neighbourhood . Lights are really PrrEEEEdddyyy too . I havent had a pill like this one for a long long time . The pills lately have been good , but the love and sheer contentment that come with these , and the rushy feel as well , combined with increased senses . A really good pill its not heavy or dopy . Closest pill prior to this with the same feel 'Yellow Windmills' ? A few years back . And when its all over no cumdown just happiness then sleep , woke up the next day still happy as .
Pill shape : round
Logo : MTV , with a pill score on back , slight bevelled edges (well pressed)
Colour : green
I cant really tell u peak times because I snorted mine but Id hazard a guess at about 4 hours . If u can get youre hands on them save some for a rainy day !!
C u all at Digital 2001 Perth on the 28th itll b mad . Green MTV's my pill of choice ...
PLUR to all ..!!! Peace Love Unity Respect ...A TRUE RAVERS MOTO !!!

This is a duplication from the Perth Pills thread - replies can be posted in there, no need for a 2nd thread.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.