Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

tips on making pills better????

Bigboy

Bluelighter
hey yall,
does anyone have any tips on how to make ur pill stronger and longer....no matter how absurd i'm just interesed in finding ways to make pills better.....i appreciate ur input

IMHO one of the best ways to make pills better is take acid and candyflip.
Although this is not for everyone and if you don't like acid on it's own... don't bother.
Another way is to take them less often. That way when you do take, the whole experience retains it's magic.

Two words. Set and Setting.
Get these two things as close to perfect as you can manage and your experience will definitely be better.
smile.gif

Thinking positive is good... If you have a positive outlook on how your roll will turn out, then you will find you get the best out of it everytime... Try planning it in advance so you have time to get exsited... And only do it on special occations.

OK. from info ghathered... this will make your head spin.
pre load with 5 htp before you roll
Rail half a point of MDMA powder
crush up 1.5 pills, put into gel cap - plug.
Take other half 45 minutes later
Sit on couch and become one with the vegetables..mmmmmmmmm
p.s. make sure u do the 5htp AFTER AS WELL!

Better health and a good mindset as mentioned above will help you. Being in good physical condition and taking care of your body are essential.
Everything else is just about taking more drugs.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

take ecstasy less often
plan every trip
ensure a balanced and healthy lifestyle
enjoy with friends and good music

Go to your DD and say "Please can I have some of the really good drugs kind Sir?"
------------------
Empathy. Grace.

I think everyone has mentioned all the main points.
Make sure you get plenty of sleep the night before. Your in a good mood. And try and stay healthy.

The main tip is, GET GOOD STUFF!
Then have a good surrounding with friends and good music, EG. UTOPIA!(4 more sleeps!)
Then if you want to try some other stuff:
Get a pack of Menthol Smokes and chain smoke them!
Get a Vicks inhaler thing and inhale!

thanx for the input,
what do you know about taking amino acids and vitamin C with it?....i'm not too keen on the whole plugging thing....what about snorting?....is this good or bad?
what about easily available health food supliments ( tablets etc....)
cheers...

cheers BIG TRANCER, detailed and helpful as always....you are A credit to your organisation....where would we be without you...the un sung hero of bluelight
thank you
smile.gif

You can preload with all sorts of funky stuff that makes your roll stronger/better/more empathetic/more energetic.
Search on "preload", and check out all the faqs.

Put more time between ecstacy sessions. Eat well. Excercise well.

Fully agree Soma. Exercise is the bomb. I took a 6-7 month break recently and focussed on cardio-vascular (gettin' them nasty veiny arms) and oh mumma what a difference.
It comes on faster, harder, cleaner - just like The Six Million Dollar Man - all I need to do now is find a Steve Austin tracksuit and I'll be complete.
It also aids recovery. Although I find my heart revovery and homeostatic response a bit weird for a few days after rolling (surprise, surprise).
------------------
Empathy. Grace.

Here's a tip for when your sorted, preloaded and set. When you get to where your going to roll talk to some strangers just after you've dropped, introduce yourself, get to know them a bit if the conversation goes that way(and it ususally does) tell them what your up to and where you'll be in about 30-40 minutes. Then when your peeking and you see them again it's like seeing a long lost friend. ooooh what a feeling!! this can really heighten any "e"sperience.