Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

green MTVs

ar_gee

Bluelighter
Im thinking of gettin a few of these........ can every1 who heard about them or tested them or had them please post!!!!!!
thank yo

ez test- almost a brownish colour at first, then black after about 10 secs. Takes a full minute to turn compleatly dark black. small bubbles started to come up at about 30secs.
They didn't produce a very strong mdma feeling for me and the peak was only 2-3 hours. It varys depending on your tollerance..
You can sit there and enjoy it and have a ball but you get the feeling that something is missing. I had much more fun dancing and that was fine.
My advice would be not to buy up big, there's pleanty better out there..

I have had one of these a few weeks ago.
Came on after 45 minutes, and it was a really really nice pill! VERY clean feeling. I was pretty luvd up, hugging all my mates, talking a lot, but also, for the first 45 mins, it sat me down and smacked me a plenty. A good smack tho, nice and euphoric. I could not help notice that this pill lasted longer than many others I had taken, and I have a strong dedfence to E's. I also kept saying how clean the pill was, and the same goes for my buddy.
I really enoyed this one, just get up and dance after it has smacked you a bit!
Pendulum
PS - I just got 2 more of these, so I might have another go! Yummy!

Which MTV?
I've gotten both the very light green Mtv (large M over small tv logo) and the smaller, darker blue/green MTV (all capitals) lately.
Both rock. I really like the dark blue/green MTV's going 'round sydney at the moment.
Both pills tested nicely on E1 and E-Z supreme and I suspect both contain a nice dose of MDMA

ahh, thanks for reminding me. the last one I had, was a pale green. The new ones I am getting, are the blue/green coloured ones, I guess both are as good as each other from what i have been reading, I guess the only thing that makes them different is the colour?
Pendulum

Pendulum, the main difference between the 2 different mtv's I know of is that they are from different presses (one small and the other double stacked) , have different logos (one has a large M with the arms [of the M] over the tv, the other just MTV in capitals) and are different colours (one nearly white the other turquoise).
I think and the tests suggest that both contain MDMA. Both lovely but different.

Ahh, OK, thanks for that! I never actually looked at the logo on the pale green one I had last time. buT i will make sure to look at my two new Blue/Green ones when I receive them tomorrow.
Hey, to anyone, is it true you can get EZ testers at Central Station? What part of the store? And should I be a little gentle when asking, or are they cool about it (ecstacy being illegal and all hehe)
Pendulum

Not being a local I can't say for sure, but last I heard Central Station Records, and Reachin Records both sold the E testers.
You shouldn't have to worry about the purchase of these testers, because while I grant you, the purpose of the testers is apparently illegal by law, the testers themselves are a perfectly legal product. They basically contain a chemical reagent (such a sulfuric acid based reagent in the case of the E tester - "E1" as it is sometimes known).
They should be on display behind the counter, in a yellow/purple coloured display I think (if the vic product is anything to go by) in photographic-film cannister sized containers.
I'm sure Sydney people can help you with specific directions within Central Station's shop.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Central Station records has EZ supreme and regular EZ test. However the scam is that they sell both for $50 when the EZ supreme contains the regular EZ test and a second test. Go the supreme as I'm sure you even get the same size bottle of EZ test.
To find them go to the bottom of the stairs at the entry and they're behind one of the counters.

Thanks guys, I'll probably drop into Central Station and get the supreme.
EZ1 has to go purple/black right? Then Supreme should go Blue, right? That's for a good MDMA pill?
Cheers
Pendulum

hmmm the new MTVs. The blue/aqua ones with MTV in caps are unreal, the best batch of MTVs. Come on in 30 min, they didnt give a big intense hit, instead it came on nice and cruisy, gave a very clean MDMA roll that lasted a good 3 hours. Very happy loved up and euphoric pill, that was great to dance on..hmm munch on!!

there are a dodgy batch around, but, going on what my friends have told me about the dodgy ones, they don't have any effect more than that of caffeine...
the real ones however... buy & eat them i say.
paranorma will attest to the fact the real green mtv's are world rockers...
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

Out of the two batches:
Aqua Blue, MTV in small caps are excellent. Alot stronger than the big M, little TV ones that are lighter and double-stacked. Very intense and clean, eye wobbles and big body rushes....nice!
8)

hey all,
well, I tried half a blue/green MTV, with MTV in small caps.
I railed a quarter and munched a quarter. It hit me in abot 40 mins or so, but not OVERLY strong, i was intermitently foing between slumping on the couch smiling, to bouncing aroudn dancing. Definately a very clean pill, as expected! Like I said, nothing TOO strong, but I think a whole would be just right!
I had slight eye wobbles, and I was talking heaps really fast, and was very bouncy! All good!
Pendulum

Guys I caution you about refering to a pill being strong or not. IMHO these are a pill made from a very, very clean batch of MDMA. The only other time I've felt something this clean is from caps. Just because you don't get legless or messie doesn't mean its a weak pill.
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

Airwalk - thanks dude, i should have mentioned that.
It is true, a clean pill often makes you wonder if you are really feeling anything at all. None of this full on 'smackiness' a lot of people get on some pills. It is just really smooth and clean. If you find yourself saying 'I feel something, but not sure how much' chances are its clean MDMA. Just get out there and DANCE!!
just my $0.02
Cheers
Pendulum

To all buying Ez testers u can get both E1 and E2 testers in Perth At Joint Venture ... According to manufacturer u need both E1 and E2 testers , they are meant to be used as a pair, apparently ... Test first with the E1 then the E2 both pick up substances that the other does not . Apparently . But at around $25 for the E1 and around $35 for the E2 , u have to justify it in youre mind if $60 is worth it ...? For peice of mind I would have to say yes ...
As for the dark green MTV's they are mad really good MDMA feel , happy and content , pretty lights , with energy ... HUG A TREE AND RIP IT OUT ! , Very clean ! Good Pill ...
PLUR guys : Peace...Love...Unity...Respect
A TRUE RAVERS MOTO !!! C U AT DIGITAL 2001
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by LightDansa (edited 25 September 2001).]

munched one and railed another bout an 2 hours later, was pumping and clean but didnt last that long for me
frown.gif
Ok pill but have had better.

There are two batches going round. Had 1.5 of the Aqua (with some white speckles) capital MTV with score.
Dropped half, felt luvd up and cruisy. Slight scattervision and definite jaw wobbles. Peak was nice and after 2.5 hours of the initial drop ate another half. After this it just went better. Lots of energy and chatty, and I became the master of the massage. Some hallucination (possible MDA), and somehow i couldn't hear shit from only one ear (but i don't think that's bikky related).
Night before friend of mine dropped the Aqua/blue with capital M small tv. She felt pretty smacked up and only lasted about 2-3 hours. She didn't mind it, but said she had a tingling feeling down her spine like as if someone was running their fingers down it.
If you get the ones with the capital MTV, go for it, they are nice bikkies.
------------------
I felt a cleaving in my mind, as if my mind had split.
I tried to match it seam by seam, but could not make the fit.