Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PIll info: Orange Chanels :Melbourne

ChEmIcaL_NiGhT

Bluelighter
Orange chanels, Melbourne, Just wondering if this is a different batch or the same one and the *pink chanels*???
Anyone been offered these??
Any comments??
Also 007's Melbourne... thats all i know.
Anyone..

Yeah I'm also eager to find out if anyone knows anything about a new batch of 007s. Not sure about the colour, all I was told is that they are definetly a new batch.

Chem Night:
Give us a couple measurements & detailed observations and I'll compare them to the Pink Chanels.
[This message has been edited by pseudoSym (edited 21 September 2001).]

mmmmm pink chanels
smile.gif

sorry just had to add that while on the talk of chanels .....
carry on
smile.gif

it is exactly the same description as the pink ones except for the colour. Tested black on E1 and 2 tester. so it should be as good as the pink ones.
smile.gif

------------------
To live is to change, and to be perfect is to have changed often.
- John Henry Newman

sifu_elver, your making a bit of an overstatment with "every orange pill has 150mg"
I've eaten shit orange pills b4..
frown.gif

just ignore sifu_elver, he was joking
colour and logo mean NOTHING
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Sifu have you ever met BT and any of his mates? I'm tipping once you do you might stop the comments.

I guess this should be in email but it's public now in the interests of making sure nobody gets too pissed off
smile.gif

Thanks Kandeman
smile.gif
We're all good.
Sifu I don't mind funny jokes, which are relevant and topical but we need to remember that people come to this forum for information. That means we need to try to keep most information as factual as possible.
I know that you did all the right things - included
wink.gif
etc at the top of your post, but I guess in the end of the day it's up to the reader to draw their own conclusions. I was mostly replying on your behalf - because I know you meant it as a joke
smile.gif

BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

orange chanel tested black (E2) for me. in sydney. look to be from the same candystore as the green ?'s and pink chanels.
------------------
bringing the house down.