Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MTVs and other clean pills.

Fine wine

Bluelighter
Now that there seems to be more MTVs comming out I may have the chance to try them again. I had a white one at Easter time this year and found it extremely clean. It was so clean in fact that I felt that I didn't get my money's worth. From reading other threads here it seems that powder, caps and clean pills are an acquired taste. Now that I know what to expect from a really clean pill I am hoping that I will appreciate it a lot more the next time. I'm interested in knowing if there are any ways to get your mindset right for it and what things will enhance the expereince so that it is more noticeable. Has anyone got any ideas as to how to get the most out of a clean experience? Thanks in advance.
[This message has been edited by Fine wine (edited 19 September 2001).]

OK if you want to get messie for a bit get a massage of something. This will mash you for the duration of the massage and maybe a wee while afterwards. Other than that enjoy the fact that you can hold a blags convo, dance and feel really great without getting messie.
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

The "cleanliness" of the old batch of Mtv's was due to something other than MDMA alone. Powder is a completely different feeling to those bad boys. The Mtv's (note the small tv to separate from current MTVs) were too "floaty" and had the effect of making most people fall asleep straight after them, with no 'amphetamine-y' feel. That gave the false impression of cleanliness. Powder will rock you a lot harder, and when its done you sleep - but its the good ol amphetamine "3-4hours and i'm done and still bounding off the walls" sleep. As i've said elsewhere, i still contend they had temazzie or something similar in them.
Another point - just because last Mtvs were good, don't expect current MTVs to be as good/better/worse/same etc. The new ones are a totally different colour, stamp, have a split and are nowhere near as fat as the others were. Always test them first, but i know these *are* good
wink.gif
As for cleanliness, most people prefer to feeeeel the pill - ie no legs, big rushes, jaw wobbling, eye wiggles, etc in large amounts. I guess clean pils are more maleable, in that they give you more of a chance to buzz around and have a good time rather than wigging in the corner speaking codshit to some strange-looking person who's sizing you up for a mugging :p.
"Clean" (or lower dose MDMA, or less unadulterated) pills are the best for going out, the rest should be taken at home rolls, etc where u can let them kick your ass
smile.gif

I actually didn't find the latest MTV's all that clean at all. Mind you, I'm pretty sure it is because of the way I took em
smile.gif
“woops” is the word I'm looking for...
Had a 3/4, started to peak hard, decided I wanted a bit more of a hit, but instead of munching on the remaining 1/4 I thought I would bite a second whole in half. Had jaw clenching and was peaking pretty damn hard, ended up shattering the pill and dropping pretty much the whole. Was just peaking comfortably until that second pill hit, then I was in a touch of strife - started hallucinating pretty strongly, and was fair off my pickle. Pretty strong pills indeed, I think I can safely say.
Anyway moral to the story a) I'm an idiot. And b) If you want to get messy double dump.
Unless you have a high tolerance (I don't personally), you should be pretty fucked indeed...

Yes sifu. As sad and silly as this sounds, and as much as I love the pure, clean dancing feeling of MDMA powder...
I have my nights where I want to take a pill, watch the room move around, have my eyes roll so far back I can check my brain for defects, and to hold conversation brainers like "Dude, listen to me... hang on... fuck... what was I saying.... Did u want something..... where am I again" *giggle* and hug someone all night.
Yes, yes, I know.... but I like it.
So nyeeeerrr!

yeah, i have had one of these, last time I went to Progress at GAS.
it came on after about 45mins, and pretty much put me on my butt for a while, made me really talkative too, and very luvvy duvvy, I kept huggin all my mates! Did some dancing after about 1 and a half hours after taking it, lasted about 3 - 4 hours, and I kept repeating to my mate: 'HOW CLEAN IS THIS PILL" and then "IT JUST KEEPS GOING"
Clean pills are great, you have so much control, yet you still done, a wierd paradox!
Cheers
Pendulum