Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Big Pupils

Bizerka

Bluelighter
Can anyone piont me in the right direction to an eye drop of some sort that reduces the size of ur pupils the day after.... not a good look @ work.
smile.gif

cheers

We were actually discussing this exact thing on Sunday morning during our scat chat rambling. Some people suffer the problem of needing to go somewhere or do something where saucer eyes as we call them are just not appropriate.
Now staring at the sun or another bright object may work for a minute to get thro that 2 second hello to your mum before you shoot off and hide in your bedroom for the next 6 hours but I cant imagine that its very good for your eyes at all
wink.gif

So is there actually a good solution to shrink your pupils? They made clear eyes for all the stoners out there and sunnies just arnt appropriate at the dinner table so what do we do?
smile.gif

Yeah i mean they dont bother me, its just not a thing you want ur employer knowing, especially if u coincedently fuck up a few times....... hasnt happened yet but im sure its gonna happen someday. Ive heard there is stuff out there i just know what its called and if u need a prescription for it??

I let you know what i have been told.
Opioids cause your pupils to constrict so gettin some panadol or other cold and flu tablets that contain codiene may work since codiene is an opioid aswell.
I havnt tried it but i will give a go in the near future and let you all know, if you dont do it before me that is

Opticians use Ephedrine, to induce mydriasis (enlarged pupils), on patients
for some specialized eye tests.
Then the use of Pilocarpine induces miosis(the opposite of mydriasis) which makes it
possible for the patient to continue his day as normal without looking
really fried.

i dunno if this works for anyone else but i've noticed that if i smoke some weed after ive come down it shrinks my pupils down a shitload

Yep, weed's my solution. Besides, there's nothing better than getting home after a huge one and sitting back with some tunes, dimmed lights, and a bowl FULL of mull!

Sure weed shrinks your pupils a bit but that wasnt really the point.
Getting more fuckt up to make your eyes look semi normal isnt allways a good Idea. In the situation when being/looking as straight as possible is the key factor a chemical in the eye seems to be the only option but nothing I can easily find seems to do the trick
smile.gif

as i said in my post it works for me, after some weed my pupils shrink to an abnormally small size usually
smile.gif
, and ive noticed that for me after having a pill then smoking my eyes are always perfectly clear...
smile.gif

but true if your going to work then weed is probably not the best idea
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by [MuNtEd_CuNt] (edited 20 September 2001).]

MY THEORY ON BIG PUPILS/SMALL MOONS
anyone who says your on e's or weed simply because your pupils are big.. is probably talking from experience and are probably into the scene themselves.. 'normal' people dont think anything of it.

Easiest ways..
1) Painkillers containing codiene
2) Ketamine
But if youre really worried, just get contact lenses.

ketamine doesn't work. Trust me
Try getting your hands on some mysindol forte (chock full of codiene)
It will also relax u shit load, but it will put you to sleep.
Dont take panadal, as it only contains paracietamol which wont do shit for your eyes.

if u really want to get rid of the pupil situation then get these eye drops:
Naphcon-A
they have a little green monster on the box haha

Cheers Youfoureeah, gonna check it outtomorrow see if it works after Slinky, working the day after the Grand Final is gonna be one hell of an journey. LOL

From what I can figure, Naphcon-A is just another name for Visine. The two active ingredients - naphthazoline HCl (a 'redness reliever' that relieves swelling in ocular blood vessels) and clorpheniramine maleate (an antihistamine that reduces mucous buildup and swelling - will reduce redness of the eyes, but I can't see why they would affect pupil size.
Basically to the best of my understanding, Naphcon-A or Visine-A will be good for "stoner redeye" but not much help for "pillhead 20c pupils".
On the other hand there are glaucoma medications called miotics (as mentioned above by SD) which come as eyedrops (including - Ocusert, Akarpine, E-Pilo, Isopto Carpine, Pilocar, Pilopine, Pilostat) which are used to increases drainage of intraocular fluid. Many people who use these medications complain of dim vision, especially at night, due to constriction of the pupil. Miotics increase drainage of intraocular fluid by making the pupil size smaller and thereby increasing the flow of intraocular fluid from the eye.
I don't know whether these would be easy to obtain, or safe to use as pupil constrictors for post-mdma use, however.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 25 September 2001).]

So basically we can look less stoned but looking less spaced out without cookin your noggin seems a pretty hard thing to do.
We can take codine and risk falling asleep.
Take the above mentioned fluid draining stuff and risk it reacting with whatever else we've taken plus it might make your vision dull.
Or look at a bright light and go blind.
Hmmm seems we might just have to suffer what we've inflicted on ourselves and look as we are..... all E'd out
wink.gif