• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aussies, which pills to purcahse?...help!

Original nuttaH!

Bluelighter
HYPOTHETICALLY
wink.gif
(hehe): if you were making a bulk purchase and could not afford to waste your money on shite which of the following would you buy...(they are all the same price)...
1. red spades
2. reddish ?s
3. green smileys
Please keep in mind you are after good quality MDMA super dooper party pill, a'iiiight.
smile.gif

city???
prolly not best to advertise your buying a notable quantity of pills. try checking pillreports, if you trust them. only other thing is just to test them. you'll at least get an idea of basic content.
errmmm....otherwise, i'm on a break so don't know
smile.gif

------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------
[This message has been edited by randomblondeboy (edited 19 September 2001).]

I know that the spades are A.OK.
I havent seen or heard about the others, but they are likely contenders to have fake batches. However, if the ?'s test black - they may be as awesome as the green ones.
Get a tester and test them first though....
8)

city = sydney... and "bulk" was the wrong word. But enough so that spending on the wrong pills would be a tragic loss of funds. i WOULD test em, but i haven't a tester at the moment nor can get one soon enuff :| ...hence my using this forum as a lifeline.

definitely spades... i have heard that hte smileys are good... but i haven't seen them so i don't know... but spades are definitely the go...
------------------
breathing rocks... don't give up...

first and formost , TEST UR PILLS!!!!!!!!!!!1, AND AS FOR USING ANY WEB SITE AS A LIFE LINE WELL THINK AGAIN, but on the good side, this place is heaven sent, without the good advice id be lost, but hoestly dude test ur pills, word of mouth can be lethal!!!!
------------------
*****i Am ThE tRiBaL ALiEn*****

For a tester, simply go down to central station or reachin records on oxford street.
Fuck word of mouth

yes yes, point taken. Time to get my act together methinks. A tester is high in priorities now. Thanks peoples!
smile.gif

May also commend that notion. Fuck word of mouth
smile.gif

Go testers!
smile.gif

On your post... discretion is great, so maybe something like "which is the bestest? spades, ?s or smileys." would have been better. Same result, more discretion = good shit!
smile.gif

Maybe reference pillreports, and use the search function in here.
Best of luck to ya!
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 20 September 2001).]