Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Making dope cookies/cake

missclaire

Bluelighter
Hey everyone
smile.gif

I am thinking of making some dope cookies/teacake. I would like some advice on how to do this please.
Can I use nomral dope or do I have to buy special stuff and cook it up? Or can i just chop it up and bung it into the mixture, then bake it in the oven?
If anyone has any recipes or instructions, I would be most grateful. Thankyou!
PS How many grams do I need for 2 people?
------------------
Rien ne soit plus important que l'amour
If you want to change the world, start with yourself.
Have you seen my dog? :)

Hey missey,
I haven't make special food for a few years, but I was the mistress of mudcake, muffins and cookies!
flash's method:
*get a big bag of kiff/leaf - as much as you can get your hands on.
*get a couple of blocks of butter
place butter in big saucepan and melt - do not simmer. add weed. whilst still on very low heat cook for about 12 hours with lid on. open all windows. cook on low heat more the next day if desired. my theory is the longer you cook it the stronger it is (may not be correct though)
once you're sick of the smell of cooking, get some cheesecloth/old pillowcase/old tshirt and dump contents onto it, whilst over a large container. squeeze every last drop of liquid from the mixture into the container. dispose of gluggy green leafy mess thoughtfully.
then you can use the oil in any recipe that requires butter or oil. this way you avoid little green bits in the food.
don't know how much you'd need for two people. just go get a big bag-o-leaf and cook it up, so you'll always have the oil in stock.
smile.gif

------------------
ad summam virtutem
~reach for the highest stars~

About a half an ounce of buds wil also do the trick, same process as well. If you get resin though its a lot easier.
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

as much leaf as poss. stuffed into stockings.
put in large pot with 500 grams of butter. simmer for 12hours (very smelly job). squeeze out stockings and remove 9wash up gloves are handy). reduce remainder. poor into container. butter will float on top of any remaining water, so seperation is possible. the butter is now dark green, and potent. it can be hard to swallow.
it is easily disguised by:
1. tomato base pasta sauce.
2. ginger flavoured biscuits.
3. contrary to popular belief it is not complimentary with chocolate or generally sweet stuff.
you will need to experiament with dosing... beware it can take a couple of hours or more before you reach full toxicity. start with a little.

eddi is right - the taste is quite obvious... When I was younger and stupider I thought it would be fun to bring along a dope mudcake to my work christmas party and feed it to people without them knowing. I worked at a dental surgery...
I tested a very small slither of the cake before I went to party. it was so strong (used recipe as given above) that I had to tell my boss exactly what it was. Fortunately she knew me well enough to not be surprised.
It was hilarious watching conservative dentists willing consume my cake and proceed to bounce off the walls!
smile.gif

------------------
ad summam virtutem
~reach for the highest stars~

Hey BT: I think it may be time to start that recipe's thread that we were talking about on IRC.

Thanks for the advice everyone!!
It's sounding harder than I thought...
:/
Poobum.
------------------
Rien ne soit plus important que l'amour
If you want to change the world, start with yourself.
Have you seen my dog? :)

If you don't have twelve hours to spare, cooking for only an hour can still do the trick. I use lots of leaf and melt it in with the butter for around an hour, usually 'coz I've burnt it by this time. Then I just cook it into what would have otherwise been yummy food, but now isn't.
I've eaten mull butter with ham sandwiches (yukky), cooked it into Anzac biscuits and also Continental Pasta and Sauce. Next time it may be banana cake because I've been told that it's nice.
Any tips on how not to burn the butter and leaf would be greatly appreciated.