Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GBL? GHB?

Energizer

Bluelighter
Ok people.
I admit it. I dont know much about GHB, GBL etc...
Anyway, I want to try G. I have heard so many good reports about it from all you Bluelighters.
I have the chance to grab some GBL. Now from what I can gather, once drunken, digested, it converts into GHB, is this correct?
If so, as a newbie, what sort of dosage should I take?
Thanks and stay safe.
Energizer

It really depends what concentration the GBL is.
Normally GBL is in a diluted form, ie 1 part GBL 5 parts Distilled water.
You really need to find out what concentration it is before you even think about dosage.
------------------
..the artist formerly known as the_Oracle

Ok, the particular source I am getting it from is a god-damned pharmaceutical brainiac. GBL is made in his spare time, but anyway, the documentation say 99% pure, or is it .99% pure, whichever.
And no, I will not give your his email addy
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Energizer (edited 13 September 2001).]

If your friend is such a pharmaceutical brainiac why doesnt he turn the GBL into GHB?

Be careful with GBL.
My boyfriend has had it on 2 occasions, and on the second he got a god awful rash and had to have a huge injection in is bum! nasty reaction. apparently it is quite common with GBL. His dosage was about 3mls each time.

Big Kev - That's was exactly my first thought when I saw what products were available.

Every time that I have had GBL it has been diluted with distilled water. This does not effect the potency, all it does is allow for easier dosage.
The ratio of dilution was 8:1, ie there was 125ml active ingredient per 1000ml. We would measure 20 ml of this as a dose. This equates to 2.5ml, a solid dose.
I would seriously recommend following a dilution technique as it lessens the possibility of overdosing.
For example if you accidently pour 4ml of undiluted GBL you will probably pass out and be fast asleep for three hours. However if you accidently pour 21ml of diluted GBL you won't probably notice the difference (it will be stronger but you won't be knocked out).
My 2 cents
Fuck my grammar/spelling is shocking
------------------
[This message has been edited by demure (edited 14 September 2001).]

GBL dosage is bodyweight and metabolism specific, for a 70 kg person, 1.5 ml should be very noticeable while 3 ml is definitely in the nausea / pass out category.
demure, GBL does not mix well with water.
[This message has been edited by interferon (edited 14 September 2001).]

i would like to add that i am by no means reccommending 3ml as a good dose. also forgot to say he is a fairly big guy and he diluted 3 ml with about 300ml of OJ.

diluting it with another substance (eg. water or OJ) isnt going to make it any less potent.
------------------
~sleep is for the week~

interferon
Every supplier I have received GBL off has diluted it with distilled water.
As a further mixer, to mask the taste I would recommend something sweet, ie juice.
------------------

your maths needs some work demure.
if there is 125ml of G per 1000ml total liquid (this seems to be a 'standard' concentration from several suppliers i know) then the ratio is 1:7, not 1:8.
a ratio of 1:7
is equal to 125:875
which gives a total volume of 1 litre
i'm not being pedantic or smart here, it is just important to make sure you know EXACTLY how much G is in each dose. it can bite you pretty hard if you mess it up.
your dilution information is spot on. the more it is diluted, the less chance of ODing. i would recommend 125:825 (1:7) as like i said before, this seems to be some sort of loose standard.
and add some blue food dye and don't store it in water, gatorade or any other type of drink bottle. the best containers i have found are the little plastic squeeze bottles you get from the body shop. they can be purchased for 75c and come in 50ml, 125ml, 250ml and 500ml sizes. they don't leak, have a secure pop top and most importantly they don't look like a drink bottle.
spend 50c at safeway and get 2 medicine measuring cups. one in your pocket and a spare in your bag etc.
another suggestion is to let a friend know you are on G. write a big G on your hand/arm with a marker. and set your stop watch with each dose. you lose track of time on G. it is easy to re-dose too soon when you forget what time your last dose was.
as a guide, i am a 70kg male and i start with a 15ml dose (of 1:7 diluted) with a re-dose of 10ml every 60 - 80 minutes later. if i don't feel it working, i wait the full hour before re-dosing. i learnt that the hard way.
my 50kg girlfriend takes 10ml initial dose with 6-7ml re-doses.
it is also recommended that you take it on an empty stomach with a fruit juice drink (orange, pineapple etc). this helps to make it easier on your belly.
always err on the side of safety. G's effects are subtle, enjoy them. don't end up in a mess trying to over do it.
AND NEVER MIX G WITH ALCOHOL. NEVER, EVER EVER.........get the point.
G is great, but only if you respect it.
[This message has been edited by pink (edited 14 September 2001).]

pink
Spot on, sorry everybody for todays lack of mathematical proficiency, seems my brain has already left the country just as I will on Sunday !!
Some extremely good points were made by pink. Exercise caution with dosing and in particular re-dosing and mark the glass somehow.
My flatmate and I learnt the hard way after a friend drank a glass of water containing 40ml of diluted(1:7 thanks Pink) GBL. Needless to say he was avery sick boy all over our carpet.
Anyway here's a formula that is certainly true..
ALCHOHOL + GBL = STUPIDITY
------------------