Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

info req white doves melbourne 12/9

antisponge

Bluelighter
I have the option to pick up some white doves. They have the split on the back which according to pill reports are the better ones. Will definatley test but was just wondering what people thought of these? How do they compare with some of the other biccies going around melbourne at the moment.
Thanks.

If they were the just recent batch of white doves (slightly crumbly, not particually well pressed yet still resemble a cheap brand of paracetemol) then they are MDMA (however i dont have measurements or pics of these so this is barley a guess as to what you have in your hand). If they are infact in resemblance to these they are fairly mild probably not the high dosages of MDXX you've been seeing in other units latley but still are a fairly decent roll none the less.

The doves that i have seen lately have apicture of somthing that looks more like a sparrow on them, They are not that good at all. Real doves have the peace dove symbol on them.

Jonah, I've picked up some of these and haven't tried them yet. They tested for MDMA but not too strongly.
They have a side on view of a sparrow sort of thing and flat feet. Just how shit are they?
------------------

I wouldnt say they are shit. just not real strong. Been alot of hype over these pills cos of the orig doves but they dont compare. Worth having they just seemed a bit scattery, but hey that could have been me. Didnt have tester on me at time. so trust your own test.

Had these a week or so ago.. if they are the same ones..MDMA.. but not very strong.. quite average indeed.

I had a few of these @ Love Parade, didnt want them cause i heard they were dodgy but got 4 or so anyway and tested black in a few seconds, dropped one early figuring it would do not much.. It took a while but it kicked in good, not heaps strong but gould enough to get me started, better than i thought, these were definate doves.... maybe an old batch. Gave em the thombs up but i was prepared with a few lil Hondas i was saving for a rainy day... Love Parade and all
smile.gif