Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Which Stifler was the best in the AP series?

The Network

Bluelighter
Poll.
Cept as far as I can see this forum has no poll option.
So.
Post your opinion.

Steve (1, 2, The Wedding)
Matt (Band Camp)
Dwight (Naked Mile, Beta House)
Erik (Naked Mile, Beta House)
Scott (Book of Love)

My favorite is a tie between Dwight and Steve. I think I like Dwight a little bit more though he seems like less of a complete dbag than the rest of them.

when was the last one..?...ten years ago?....

BOL was last year. AP 1 was I think '99.

I swear to shit every time one of you fucking mods moves my thread it immediately dies and never gets resuscitated. DNR BITCHZ! is what my threads's drivers license says apparently.

Last edited:
I hated all of them the first time I watched them except beta house and band camp, but then I rewatched them and I couldn't stop!

Steve was undoubtedly the funniest, but I just liked Dwight for how he acted more :D

I was not aware there were that many American pie movies...

I think all of them except the first 3 went straight to dvd.

But Steve is the only Stifler I know. I've seen band camp but I dont recall much of it and havent seen the others.

So in my ignorance I delcare Steve ftw!

They're coming back to theaters when "The Reunion" as it's rumored to be, is released.

I mean shit, here a tit, there a tit, everywhere a titty...tit. (sorry if that offends any women on here) Not to mention the dicks in a few of the movies. That always makes me want to throw up. :(

Trust me, I'd love to close it or delete it or send it back to the Lounge but technically it's not breaking any rules so . . . yeah.

i'm not even sure i saw the first one right through

what's a stifler?

He's joking, of course. His favorite Stifler is Jimmy Bob Stifler because of that scene where he coats his scrotum in honey and dips it in a blender. Everybody has a favorite Stifler. Hell, I have three - I just can't decide between them - they're all so great.

Last edited:
^based on this description alone, i'd have to say that that is the greatest thing ever.

What the fuck is with this community and derailing threads? Stay on topic.

I've decided I like Dwight the best now for sure, no longer a tie.