Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

G not an aphrodisiac for girls?

Luko

Bluelighter
Is this true?
In *your* practical experience is it only guys that get horny on G or does this happen for girls as well

in *my* personal experience, girls get more horny than guys on it...i dont really get all that horny...

In *my* experience g is an aphrodisiac for girlies.
It's the latest thing for serial drink spikers apparently.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 10 September 2001).]

really? Date rape? I thought force feeding them alcohol works wonders. I wonder how many people have seriosly intentionally spiked drinks with G? The whole 'date rape' hype crap that started in the States wasn't even due to G, pollies just whipped idiots into a frenzy. Unforunantly it seems quite a lot of the idiots over there are legislators or members Govt. depts. that know what is right for the people.
The FDA has a policy of actually protecting pharmacuitical companys on the basis that if you 'ban' certain drugs it means the billions the pharm industry spends on research will actually provide a pharm remedy to 'diseases' rather than other forms that didn't cost a cent to research.
Woah. Rant ahoy.
Spiking a drink with G eh? so.... that nice oh so nice taste doesn't mean shit eh?
Date rape eh?
I'm sure the restaurant proprietors will *let* you drag an unconcious twitching girl into a taxt with you...and those nightclub bouncers wouldn't give a shit either.
Yeah. LOTS of G induced date rape going on around here. Evil stuff I hear. Heard lotsa bad things. Espeically those kids. Gotta protect them you know. Because... well. .they are all 16 and putting god knows what into em. Devil worshipers next. Stealing cars. They'll be on the streets next. After dark.
---
Yeah G works just fine as an aphrodesiac in girls. Fine just fine juuuuuust fine.
smile.gif

Yep. IMO, it works as an aphrodisiac for girls.
*BUT*
GHB was discovered by a French doctor (who also discovered Thorazine) named Henri-Marie Laborit.
"Although Loborit used the 'A-word', GHB is probably not an 'aphrodisiac' in the true sense of the word. Aphrodisiacs are usually considered to increase sex drive, sexual desire, and sexual abilities. That does not appear to be what GHB does. While virtually no systematic clinical research has been carried out on this subject, anecdotal data gathered from interviews and other sources reveal 4 central prosexual properties of GHB: disinhibition, heightened sense of touch, enhancement of male erectile capacity, and increased power of orgasm." - Julian Whitaker, M.D.
Hmmm, perhaps this is proof positive that medical doctors don't always know the answer
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by VooDoo Gurl (edited 11 September 2001).]

*lol*
not surprised piggy was the first one to reply to this thread. *down girl, DOWN*
yes...my g'fr turns into a maniac
smile.gif

Yeah, i thought thats where the 'G-spot' comes into things...
But seriously, I know chicks who say that does have aphrodisical properties and some who say it doesn't. Ditto with guys, i guess it all comes down to you and your mental and physical state...
------------------
"At this stage of human evolution those who aren't on psychedelics aren't, in fact, truly human"