• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Multi-coloured Pills??? Fancy gimmick or nice imports?

Mr.Happ-E

Bluelighter
I've heard a little bit about multicoloured pills that are floating through some circles of Sydney at the moment.
I have the opportunity to buy some and I'm wondering if you guys reckon I should give it a spurl.
Apparently one type is some heartshaped thing that is green and pink (I think), and the other type is like a round yellow (I think) pill that has a different coloured logo on it. How the hell these things are being made is beyond me.
In pillreports, a Melbournite a bit ago was talking about a pill he called a top-deck, pink and blue I think he said. It was apparently sensational, so that sure is encouraging, but I'm wondering if anyone knows any more about these intriguing bickies?
The spiel I was fed was that these are top-notch imports. I haven't seen them and I sadly can't test (no kit at the mo
frown.gif
).
But if I'm going to buy them, I figure I should maybe buy in bulk while they last (meaning 6 or 7 for me
smile.gif
I'm poor..)
Anyways....Opinions? Info?
Cheers

dunno about the orange ones, but the green and pink heart shaped...
im pretty sure the blue/green hearts also came in a different colour (i think pink) so are you sure that there are TWO colours in ONE pill??? or is it maybe the same pill, just two different batches/colours of it... not saying it for sure, but could be the case! if they are multicoloured...then SWEET!!! get some just for the looks!!! hehehe
smile.gif

Nope, these are meant to be multicoloured. Sound very strange, but I figure I'm gonna try em anyway
Hopefully they can't kill me...
And hopefully they won't be completely crap....
It's a little depressing to think that the second scenario scares me far more than the first
smile.gif

Mr Happ-E if you want... drop me an email and i will test them for you... it's always better to know that to say... wind up in the hospital... breathing rocks... not a good thing to give up... woohoo i just made my new signature...
--------------------
breathing rocks... don't give up...

Multi-coloured could also mean big speckles of a different colour as you'd see if someone took a batch of coloured pills, and crushed them coarsely + mixed with another colour powder + repressed them into a similar shape.
Has anyone actually seen one? Are they speckled, or 2 different coloured halves?
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

if you get some, just remember to take a test from both/all colours... you never know.
Maxi

I would certainly be testing from each of the colour source.
I have seen pills that are stamped in a different colour to the rest of it though and it tested fine for MDMA.

Thanks Chaos, I might take you up on that, this purchase is going outside my usual means for getting drugs. My usual source has just dried up. I still have plenty of avenues open, and this is through a friend of a good friend, so hopefully it should be ok, but I won't lie and say I'm not a tad...well nervous isn't the right word, dubious I suppose.
I figure I'm gonna just buy one, see how dodgy it seems, and then take it from there.
But thanks a lot, it would be reassuring to have a fall back.
I'll send you a message when I get em (today or tomorrow I hope). Thanks.
And nope, not speckled - different colours.
Still haven't seen em, but I got say I'm pretty interested now.
I'll post more when/if I get em (not a big chance that I won’t, but you never know...If they look real dodgy I might pass on the offer).

well the blue bisexuals of june were an extremly well pressed pill. They were all in an identical heart shape, with a mae sexy symol one side and female sign the other. Faultless they were, and also the best pill i have ever had the pleasure of consuming......tested very quickly to black/purple fizzing too... NICE!!!

Dont forget to scan them when you get it! We want to see!

No can do I'm afraid, that whole deal fell through pretty spectacularly. I got fed some bs story about a guy getting robbed and...well it's a long story.
Bit of a shame, not to worry though, better safe than sorry I figure.
There's a chance I will get to see some tonight, but we’ll see - I'm pretty low on faith with this guy at the moment. I think the expression is "Wouldn't trust as far as I can kick"
Oh well, can't win em all