Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

sydney pills 10/9

fat tony

Bluelighter
ppls i have lost my ez-test so these don't have test results.
pale blue/green MTV
-8x4mm
-bevel both edges
-V shaped score on reverse
-pale green with minor blue + white speckles--shallow, clean stamp. lettering is 2mm high.
suspected contents: MDMA
white recycles
-6x5mm
-bevel reverse side only
-no score
-flat white colour with tiny grey speckles
-stamp of 2 arrows encirled. one raised, one indented.
suspected contents: MDxx
blue pound/sterling
-8x4mm
-bevel both edges
-no score
-bright blue with darker blue + white speckles
-deepish stamp of british pound symbol. resembles the letter E with an extra stroke.
suspected contents: KETAMINE
the blue pills above are not MDxx !! however they are being sold as MDxx. my suspicions of ketamine are purely based on my own and my friends ingestion of the drug.. take it with a grain a salt. hoping to visit somebody who owns an E2 tester to get more concrete evidence.

Tested the blue pounds with e2 and ez..
eZ was orange... ie speed bomb.
didnt take to much notice of the e2 reaction tho from memory their wasnt to much change in colour, slightly olive, ie speed.
either way there is definitely a fair bit of speed in these pills..
havent ingested, just tested.

and an addition:
red hearts: (not the pink hearts)
size:8mm by 4(ish)mm
description: well pressed, slightly domed on both sides, has a 6mm long score on the back that doesn't go to the edge on either side. has a large imprint of a heart on one side
test: black on E1 in 2-3 secs, black on E2 on contact. didn't test with EZ supreme, didn't need to... good MDMA pill
user report: i took one of these on saturday night after one of the pink bisexuals (which blew me away again!!! *stops drooling remembers to type* so i can't really rate it or give much of an indication of how good it was, but i was peaking for 4 hours from the bisexual then at least another 3 from the heart... i would have to take them by themselves to give a more accurate report though.
[edit]oh by the way when i say not the pink hearts, i mean the ones that were going around a bit over a week ago, a lighter pink than these pills that i am calling red, which had a smaller heart on them and no score on the back, i can't give any more detailed descriptions as i saw the pill for about 5 seconds before a friend put it back in his pocket.[/edit]
------------------
breathing rocks... don't give up...
[This message has been edited by Chaos Butterfly (edited 10 September 2001).]

The red hearts are fantastic.
They are very strong, loved-up and floaty. Similar to the blue lightning bolts and pink spades, but with a longer peak. These red hearts have an imperfect score on the back. Some are alright, but others have a double score that is sometimes crossed over (like the bolts).
Very nice
8)
[This message has been edited by ful_sik_trippa (edited 09 October 2001).]

anyone tried the red/pink Lightnings? they appear to be the same shape and colour as the pink spades. Also have the same strange score on the back. Which looks like two very thin triangles end to end. almost like a tall X filled in.
i tested them, straight to black and a little fizzle. quickest to black i have seen on the E2.
Rob.
------------------
I said....nice one brova!! :)

LONG LIVE THE PINK HEARTS!
[This message has been edited by Mr_Clean (edited 11 September 2001).]

the effects created when snorting the blue pounds go way beyond amphetamine. i'll be fucked if theres nothing more than speed in em...
also ppl can we keep try to keep these threads short and concise. i don't think we need reply's like the one above..

Pink Qantas (kangaroos)
they have the qantas kangaroo on them and are pale pink in colour and have the same bevelling around the edges as teh green ?'s and pink chanels.
dimensions: 9mm by 3mm
test results:
E1: black in 2-3 secs
E2: black on contact
E-Z: black in 2-3 secs
E-Z Supreme: turned blue indicating MDMA
all good my friends all good indeed...
------------------
breathing rocks... don't give up...

i bought a new ez test (E2), so these are the results from the opening post.
pale blue/green MTV
E2: blue to black instantly - MDMA
blue pound/sterling
E2: no convincing reaction
and yeah i concur with choas B's above asessment of the pink quantas'.

hey, seems like those blue/green mtvs have appeared here in perth, has anyone road tested yet???
thanx...

i put the mtv's in the category of really fucking clean pills. no jelly legs, no flooredness. just the way i like em
smile.gif

and you also get a really good reaction from just taking a half.

There are two kinds of MTV's going around, can't give dimensions or anything specific,
Light Green MTVs
Big M, with a TV written inside the M. Split on Back
Blue/Aqua MTVs
MTV written side by side, on the front.

Ya, I have tried the light greeb MTV's, and have two blue/green ones waiting to be taken at UTOPIA!! hehe.
The Green MTV's are exactly what everyone here has been saying, very fucking clean pills. They actually took me by suprise because of how clean they are, you have this level of control, that is strange, coz at the same time, you can't control the sensations! hehe. A good paradox!
Came on in a bout 40mins for me, lasted a good 4 hours, danced, talked, hugged, danced, hugged some more. A great pill - trust me!
Pendulum

Blue/Aqua MTVs:
These are very strong pills indeed. I think these are much stronger than the light green ones. Different press as described above. Was feeling quite intoxicated even off the first half.
8)

FST, what was the press on the blue mtvs like?
------------------
*bounce*
*bounce bounce bounce*
------------------------------------------------
<+\ Flea' (The Artist formerly known as Tesi)

The aqua/blue MTV's are a similar press to the green ?'s and CC's except they are slightly thicker (maybe 5mm if i remember).
They have a flat top and bottom, slightly bevelled edges. The imprint is MTV all written in capital letters that are about 2-3mm high. The imprint is very basic as well, and i don't think there is a score on the back.
The other batch is double-stacked, almost white/green and has a big M and little TV under the M. These are not as strong as the aqua/blue ones.
hope that helps.
8)

To add a note; tried the recycles on Saturday night at E is for Elmo, great pills, very dancey. Strong, clean peak, but for some obscure reason require being dropped in wholes to achieve the effect. If you prefer dumping in halves I advise against it with these pills, otherwise you probably won't experience what is a very nice peak.
In my opinion a better pill for dancing all night than the MTV's (my feet are still sore!). But I commented on my experience with the MTV's in another topic
smile.gif
and I wouldn't really consider myself too expert with those bickies after that episode
wink.gif

Though if you want a night of hardcore dancing, and a pretty powerful, smooth peak, these might be what you're after.
Peak lasts about 3 hours. The peak isn't the longest, but 2 pills should keep you dancing all night, that and the comedown isn't bad and you plateau out nicely - a mate danced all night Saturday on 1 after dropping a whole around 9.
These are nice pills, and almost just the way I like em'.
/note:/I realise this should probably be in pill reports, but there are two reports already, and I've forgotten my password....