Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

sydney harm reduction peeps - im coming to visit

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
anyone want to catch up for a chat or something? i'll be in sydney (parramatta actually) between september 16 and 23. call me on 0417 351 021 if you do.
i'll be in brisbane the week before, and canberra the week after if anyone else wants to meet up.

yes... definitely... i have been waiting to meet you for quite a while... also thinking about setting up a sydney harm reduction group... if i can get support from sydney people...
i will give you a call to arrange a meeting... or drop me an email... that would be sweet... the address is in the profile...

Absolutely perfect. I am halfway through a harm minimisation article at the moment, and it would be great to sit with you guys and get a shitload of info. If you could email me with the details you may/may not have established, id be cheerin.
------------------
You can kick the monkey all you want...but what do you do when he wakes up?

Hey Hey!
You know i'm up for this! You have me number lad. Maybe a pub meetup is in order?
see you soon
pinger

i'd love to join in a harm minimisation ring of some sort c/b, moocho...
and johnboy, i'll come say hi.
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

Yay!!...At last
wink.gif

Johnboy: are you coming up espisially for nick warren or is this just a coincidence? either way.. lock me in for a pub meet up eddie
wink.gif

*LOL*
i doubt very much johnboy is going to sydney exclusively for Nik Warren. In fact, that might be a reason for him to avoid Sydney
wink.gif

nick who? fucking doof doof....
i'm in parramatta from 16th to the 23rd of Sep, and thursday night would be a good one to meet up.
ping/smurf: i've lost your numbers, maybe you could organise something and give us a call.
smile.gif

and i'm unable to do much emailing at the moment, so if anyone wants to meet up, in any of the towns, feel free to call me.
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

OK, Thursday 20th it is
smile.gif

Any suggestions as to locations anyone???

locations: either somewhere in the city as it is central to everyone, or out near parramatta so it's easier for johnboy... i'm easy either way as i will be busing/training to wherever anyways... but i would prefer the city...
all good either way though...

anywhere suits me.
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

aaaah shit... i just realized that i can't do the thursday, as i have the Engineering Ball on for Uni... and as i have paid the $75 for the ticket... i will be going...
could we possibly move the meeting to the wednesday evening instead?
------------------
breathing rocks... don't give up...

just found out i have both wednesday and thursday nights off, so how bout this:
wednesday night: sensible chat about harm min shite over a bevy or two early in the evening
thursday night: not so sensible shenanigans with pinger smurf et al
wink.gif

i can get into the city on both nights, so guys pick a venue and ring/sms me and let me know as i may not be able to check this thread again before then.
had a really good chat with the brisbane ravesafe cats when i was up there. my apologies to the other people who emailed, i didnt get that mail till way late.

sounds good to me... any other opinions?
------------------
breathing rocks... don't give up...

I've got cricket training Wednesday night. Myself and Smurf were talking the other night and he suggested the Civic on Thursday. On Pitt Street from memory.
Any other suggestions?

Hi mooch!
Might try to 'accidentaly bump into you chaos' if you're out and about on wed thursday night..
=K9=
(makes a brief appearance in the Blulight hallways, takes a few peeping 'mission impossible' glances and tears off in the other direction.. he he)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11 SLEEPS TIL UTOPIA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~