Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Some of the bad pills on the central coast

shtonkalot

Bluelighter
Recently tested quite a few duds, so here they are:
Blue Mcdonalds (big macs). Splotchy light blue colouring, golden arches style 'M' stamped one side and 'BIG' stamped on other. Flat both sides, well pressed good looking pill.
Tested orange on E1 and neg on EZ supreme.
Pale green Clovers. Very pale green with four leaf clover stamp one side and split on the other. Crumbly pill with a powdery look. Same press and very close colouring to good clovers around a few months ago.
Pink CU. These are domed both sides with dark speckly pink couloring. A plain type CU stamp on one side and a split on the other.
Orange fish. Light orange, long like a barrel nearly and double domed. Fish stamp one end.
Blue Mitsubishis
**WARNING**
Opiates in this pill.
Dark blue speckly colour. double domed with deep mitsi symbol to the edges, split on reverse.
Tested light purple quickly under E1.
People reporting itches, pinned pupils and feeling very stoned and nauseous.
A good looking pill and the test can decieve.

Shtonk - nice post... i must say though, you come in contact with a lot of shitty pills :p.
Blue mitsi's are the same ones that were on the coast two months ago.. apparently packed full of morphine, enough just to get you "smacked out"
wink.gif
. The others.. a Mcdonalds, a *pink* CU, an orange fish and powdery poor pressed copies of pills that were around months ago... you need a new hook-up bro.

shtonkalot
yep i had the exact same feeling of as those blue Blue Mitsubishis from a green ? recently.
Very stoned, loads of itching, completely numb skin, extreme panic, anxious, and drunk feeling. Im pretty sure they had DXM and MDMA. This awfull feeling lasted about 40 minutes.
be safe all.

Between the feeling bad, pinned pupils, stoned feeling and itches, Ill hazard a guess at a ketamine/DXM mix. Havent heard of this mix before in a pill, but it might be more likely.
*shrug*

Just so as everyone doesn't go on too much with the 'heroin is/isn't in pills' debate. These are older blue mitsis from the same guy that months ago had these and red CK's which from all user reports do contain opiates.
I myself had a blue mitsi the same as these (from the same dealer) and believe the contents to definately be opiate. Certainly not at all reminiscent of the recent DXM experiences I've had. As a one time (ok 12 or so times) heroin user I can certainly see many similarities to these pills.
Also a light purple result on E1, which indicates opiate content. Quite different to a MDxx purple colour change.
Most importantly though...
Whatever you think may or may not be in them is pretty insignificant, THEY SUCK!
Supaspeed: yes I come into contact with lots of dodgy pills, but I don't buy them (anymore). The dealers I know with the dodgy pills also get good ones but certainly don't advertise which are which.
Yes I need more hookups.....

Red ck/blue mitsi = dodgy aust made morphine mix. Not DXM and Ketamine. If you couldn't tell the difference between a dxm/ketamine mix and an opiate mix, it must mean you haven't done either.
As the old "smacky" debate says, "if you ain't 'ad 'eroin, u can't be callin it smacky." Don't "hazard a guess" as dxm+mdma or ketamine.. trust the words of wisdom - a pink test result and me telling you that apparently they are morphine. makes more sense.

steer clear of "vip"s.
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

there is actually a imitation green ? that is going ard .. looks almost the same. prolly it is the one!
frown.gif

------------------
To live is to change, and to be perfect is to have changed often.
- John Henry Newman

SupaSpeed... chill out... the pills never came here to the west (as far as I know). I was throwing up ideas from the listed effects.
Also, I am familiar with opiates, dxm and ketamine. Thats not the point, and no reason to go on the warpath.
[This message has been edited by Jakoz (edited 09 September 2001).]

Thanks Apollo, nearly forgot about the VIP's.
White VIP's. Flat both sides with VIP stamp on front. Off white colour but fairly light. These pills look a bit dodgy, they have a powdery finish.
Tested orange fairly quick under E1.