Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DXM... well well well

B

blufluffybunny

As I sit here...with the sensation that my head is moving sideways... I can say to you all that DXM is a very interesting thing to try. I actually had some ROBITUSSIN DX cough syrup for my cough (I am actually sick) and once I saw the ingredient.. dextromethorphan hydrobromide I decided to see what everyone was talking about and had about 150ml.
NOW... I think this is about 400mg of DXM.
And I jump on irc #bluelight chat and what do I find... another crazy bluelighter who decided to try it as well... hehe
smile.gif

Now kids... for those who havent tried it... take care.. it is VERY strange. I feel very warm and I know that u can overheat BIG TIME if u r in a club or u take a pill... so be careful.
ANYWAYS....back to my scatty irc chat with... I wonder if he will post here?

Yes, this is very weird it's like a giant mood swing combinded with the most intense nang session you've ever had...but with some lsd on the side. I had 600mg of the aforementioned cough syrup
biggrin.gif
. I've been in another dimension for well, something like a couple of hours now and it doesnt look like relenting any time soon. Be careful when you take this as I can't feel my face. I have gone through stages of thinking I was a midget and also thinking I had a ten foot neck. it is a mind job and a half people.
Good luck and happy camping.
<--I'm f@#$@#d, incase you hadn't noticed...but i probly told you anyway.

ok, i'm with mirage and i'm off my rocker too. mirage was too fucked to come with us, so i went driving with paranorma, and feeling like i was flying through the forest we were driving through.
it's a very mind fucky drug. i recommend it, it's plesant and controllable. WEEEEEE i love you all rofl ok im off my tits why deny it
garble
the computer isn't holding still, and i dont know how i'm typing this well, i couldnt use this keyboard this well when i was sober, and i'm serious.
biggrin.gif

recommended. go easy, don't mix with mdma, and E_N_J_O_Y.
omg mir's teeth are vibrating. ap out.
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

*bunny takes note*
I'm probably not as fukked as that guy (hehe..mirage you loony)
He was telling me he was a midget.. hehe. But I must say.. yes.. I liken this to being on a 4 hour nang... and a mild dose of K.
*WOW*
cheap thrills hey! the things we do....
*bunny looks for his legs.......

my legs are somewhere inbetween my body and my brain..I dont know. I lost them at the supermarket !!!

*bunny grabs trolly and goes shopping to find Mirage's legs*
------------------
Before you give someone a peice of your mind, make sure you can get along with what you have left :)

u guys are hilarious!!! and mirage...u better find ur legs hehehe

Progress report.
Captain log stardate 2909 rounded off to the nearest decimal point....
I am feelin like I have had K now.. not so trippy any more.. but VERY spaced out.
And Im off to meet randomblondeboy, prometheus, munch, gleep, pleo, pekkie, bubblefish, vurt, pundi and nos at the pub. SOME for the first time....
First impressions are always good

Found my legs
biggrin.gif
they were in my other pants.
Well after one motherfucker of a rolercoaster ride I'm ready for a h00j night out. That was some evil stuff...hangovers fom cough syrup, who would have thought.

Sounds like we have some more robo recruits Ü
I have found DXM combined with nang bulbs to be one of my best experiences of late.
Drug dealer has no spades? Guess I'll just go to the shopping center then.

Just a question 4 everyone....
I had a bit of a headache for an hour or two after it wore off.. IS THAT NORMAL?
oh..duration of mr dxm was exactly 7hrs (well, not EXACTLY...)
*bunny looks at cough syrup bottle..smiles...reaches for it.. DUN DUN DUN!

I wouldn't worry about the headache bunny, the last time I took DXM my friend got pretty anxious about his headache. We had read about Olney's lesions on the DXM FAQ and he thought he had brain damage.
His headache did last for a few days afterwards, but then cleared up.
Did any of you get any flanging?
That's when everything seems like your viewing a slowed down film and everything is in seperate frames. A pretty interesting experience I've never had with anything else.

Well im finally convinced bunny. I think for $5, its worth a try.. *runs off to the shop to get a bottle of Robitussin DX*
Oh, this headache??? anything like a *after nang session* headache?

muhaha the DX side claims another victim...
i was converted about a month and a half ago and never looked back
smile.gif

i should be trying a sinister-looking DXM+LSD combo this week, wish me luck dudes!
p.s. amcal are having a $9.99 special on all robotussin brand cough syrups this month!
[This message has been edited by dingleberries (edited 10 September 2001).]

DXM is a vile, gutterlike grade-school trip for those who cant find real drugs and drinking cough syrup..well, ehm, enough said.
at least do yourselves a favor - buy the pure form, it is legal and you'll get to talk to Mr Olney alot faster - without the annoying expectorant/excipient sideffects

i tried this 2 weeks ago and it was alright.
does anyone else get itchy head and shoulders.
also for about an hour my face, neck and shoulders were bright red
------------------
quick man, kick me in the junk

must agree with interferon
Acid is a much better option than drinking a large amount of cough syrup. In regards to the price, well I don't recall ever paying more than $20 for a trip. Nowadays I wouldn't pay more than $5....
------------------
..the artist formerly known as the_Oracle