Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone know anything about ice???

Big_Kev

Bluelighter
Any info on how it works, how long it lasts, dose size, effects, dangers, is it good to go out dancing on. Anything really.

I know enough about it to tell you to stay the hell away from it. One of the more highly addictive substances on earth, and also very toxic.

ice in oz is usually just crystal meth, same shit different name (most of the time)

Now now, lets try not to judge people for their drug choices...
These are links to info about ice - not meth with a fancy name.
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/4_methylaminorex/4_methylaminorex.shtml http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum35/HTML/000337.html http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum35/HTML/000239.html?reload=34
Enjoy, and be careful with it of you get some - it's powerful shit... the one time I've had it I had a line as big as an eyelash and it did the trick for about 6 hours...
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Pleonastic (edited 06 September 2001).]

i've tried smoking it a few times, it's overrated but it's still intense, the stuff i got wasn't crystal meth, i smoked through heaps of it until one point where i fell asleep, supposedly this stuff is pretty dangerous so i wouldn't recommend that and its more like, how would i put it "smacky" speed. Beware of the comedown tho...

simular to speedy but u ya heat it and inhale the vapour, gives ya a nice smooth rush but a very bad comedown, it would be wise to have sleeping pills on ya too cause it makes ya stay up for 2 with one large dose. It very easy to come by in the asian community

simular to speedy but u ya heat it and inhale the vapour, gives ya a nice smooth rush but a very bad comedown, it would be wise to have sleeping pills on ya too cause it makes ya stay up for 3 days with one large dose. It very easy to come by in the asian community

in aus...
speed = meth
meth = meth
ice = meth or 4-MAR rarely
ice is 4-MAR, but alot of pple just dont know any better. and its not easy to get here. going by the strength of the stuff going around, alot of it is just plain meth. pple shld stop calling it ice and just call it meth.
i dread to think how many pple will die from ODs if 4-MAR ever hit the streets, and pple use amounts of it according to what they're used to.
its hard to judge what substance u've actually got... just be careful, start with small amounts.

Thanks for posting those links, Pleo. I have some "Ice" lined up for the Slinky weekend but after reading the above I think it is actually very pure crystalline meth ("glass") and not 4-MAR. I'm not really keen 2 smoke this shit... will it hurt to snort? (I have had "brown" meth before)
------------------
"You drive," he said. "I think there's something wrong with me." - Hunter S. Thompson, "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

I am inclined to agree with Ghost.
If anyone has a EZ (or E1) kit lying around, test some CRUSHED "ice" with that.
Meth would go orange/brown very quickly.
Whilst i do not know the result for 4-MAR i personally doubt it would react in the same way.

Straylight - It will hurt a fucking LOT, whether it's meth or ice, I guarantee it.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Dangers inherent with Smoking Ice-
This is from Uncle Fester's Secrets of Methamphetamine Manufacture:
"I would never smoke ice. I've seen first hand what these chemicals do to corks and rubber stoppers, I would hate to think what they would do to lung tissue."
This from a guy who makes the stuff...
Don't smoke ANYTHING! (other than gunja... and salvia... oh yeah, DMT is probably ok once or twice
wink.gif
)
------------------
"At this stage of human evolution those who aren't on psychedelics aren't, in fact, truly human"

just saw something that was sold as "ice" test bright orange with Marquis.

I found that smoking ice wasn't very effective, actually somewhat time consuming.
The best option I've found for when you get a build up of ice is to pour boiling water over it and use a scraper.
Better yet get a frost free fridge
Sorry, silly Fridays...

Snorting hurts like a BITCH!
The one and only time I have bunted something was ICE. and all I can say is I NEVER want to be awake for that long again. Smoking you waste a lot... so its up to you I guess.
But it does last a VERY long time.
P.S. That was my first and last needle by the way. I didnt get anything I wouldnt have got from snorting it soo.... pfffft!

ice is a fucked up dirty low down addictive drug that will hit u like a steam train then leave u in dismay for many an hour, not to be played with, once used it will take over ur mind control!! BEWARE THE ICE MAN!!
------------------
*****i Am ThE tRiBaL ALiEn*****

dj kitty had some of this shit earlier this year and ever since he has been totally fucked in the head I found out months after he had it that it is often known to have serious damage to your head and can bring on psychotic behaviour. Whether or not this is true, whatever he had that day (whether it be "ice" as he was told) has changed him forever and definitely not in a good way. I know know that myself for one will not be touching the stuff
tg

a way to check how far up the Ice ladder your crystals are i have found is to place a few grains in a spoon and heat it up
if the liquid goes browny, then you have some average meth
the clearer the liquid, the stronger the Ice, as "ice" is just crystal meth run through a higher level of purification
good info source:
http://www.methamphetamineaddiction.com/