Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

red melody notes?

cuddley_puff

Bluelighter
any 1 else tried this crap? usually i have virtually no come down, but this one made me cry like a baby 4 no reason
-for shame
frown.gif
and had no peak at all. sorta makes me feel like neva popping again!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ until next weekend, that is.

welcome to bluelight.
thankyou for the tip.
as the various coloured melody notes come out, i note that the first reports on pillreports .com are from South Australians.
it doesn't surprise me that someone would attempt to knock these off, though usually this occurs in my home town of Melbourne first.
wink.gif

would you please provide us with a much broader description. for example, have you had other melody notes, and how did it compare visually? if not what was/is the approx size, press quality firm/hard etc. or were there any significant markings such as bevelled edge etc.
smile.gif

cool
------------------
http://pla.iwarp.com/

i havent had other melody notes, mi friend had a whole bunch of biccies and i took the red melody note becos it was red
smile.gif

like a really bright fire engine red. it had a double quaver melody note on the front, standard size, firm press and that line in the middle on the back of it.
thanx 4 reply

Quote "I took the pill cos it was red" Matey, the colour of a pill really has nothing to do with whats in it. As i think the colour is just food dye. (Go yell mels)
Good pills come in all colours, shapes and sizes, the only way to know is to test with both E1 and E2. Take care
------------------
It is necessary to cultivate some disiplne of mind,for an undisiplined mind always finds excuses to act selfishly and thourghtlessly. When the mind is undisiplined the body is also and so is speech and action.

nice melodies are back
smile.gif

pretty stupid taking it cause it was red tho heheh

hey! ive only eva popped like 5 times and it was an impulse like when u automatically go for the red jelly-beans kinda thing. i know i was stupid but ive learnt mi lesson to stay the fuck away from red melody notes.
^_^