Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Near death experience with DXM & MJ.

NiQu3LorD

Ex-Bluelighter
Umm can't be bothered expending more than a few min, and so anyway I was using a low-dose of DXM, having a few cones to soften the edge of life, fine, one more cone, and felt like: I was going to explode; overheated; prepared to die. Last ditch effort: managed a clearheaded moment to go outside, had cold water poured on the back of my head; went back inside to dunk my head under cold water, took a temazepam because I had read about it in the "White" FAQ on preventing olney's lesions and harm reduction
Anyway overheating isn't a cool way to go, and DON'T by ANY stretch believe that if you ain't jumpin' around you ain't overheating, I'm lucky to be here and I say use DXM with caution, if your going to smoke weed with it, do it in a well ventilated area, like your backyard or garage, not in your room, itll catch up, remember it was sweet one cone, near death the next, it wasn't a gradual thing, and to cool down it was a desparate blitz, nothing would work, I was just lucky that a combination of them all with the help of a mate brought my temp down to a manageable level.
oh, and this was the first time I'd used DXM in quite a while, fucken shit...
Take care
Simon
Oi i love these new icons too, they're awesome!

I have a feeling that DXM is going to the the new used-n-abused drug of Melbourne.
Glad to hear you are ok.
horse
smile.gif

Glad to hear you're OK now. Definitely watch the body temp with DXM.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

hmmmmm.........well good to hear that you are ok,
i hope it isnt going to be the new and abused drug of melb, so little room for error.
and jeezus those nights with a gut ache..no thanks.......
------------------
the consciouness of self is the greatest hinderance to the correct execution of any physical action... u dont exist therefore there are no boundaries or limits

IMHO
smile.gif
there are much better dissasocietives
and certainly better hullucinogens
so i cant see it being the new anything anywhere personally.
hope not anyway.
------------------
http://pla.iwarp.com/

Sound advice.
Yeah, don't know about DXM... All the literature on the subject implicates it as being one of the harder dissacociatives on the brain, second only to PCP. Nobody wants a case of olneys lesions...

i took my first DXM trip on saturday night, took about 270mg and about an hour later i got so itchy it was reiculous.
then i started to feel good for bout 30 mins then i was so hot i thought my head was going to explode.
i looked in the mirror and my face, neck and shoulders were so red it was like i had been lying in the sun for about 12hrs.
i then splashed water on me and drank some water. when the heat wore off i felt good again for about an hour or so then it wore off
------------------
quick man, kick me in the junk

ive done dxm maybe 30 times, and have had the exact same experience when i combined a low dose of dxm and weed.
i was having a great time watching "a clockwork orange" on the first plateau, buzzing mellowly, when my friends go outside for cones. i think why not have some im only on a low dose, so i rip back a couple and me and my mate are playing pool. pool was so exciting and the table was so vivid and colourful looking, and then my vision went all funny and my head started to feel hot as hell, so i ran out and cooled off my head under the tap. left it there for a while and then took off my jumper and sat outside in the cold for an hour till i was feeling better. not fun.
i had the cones when i was peaking if that reflects other peoples experience, they were also mixed with tobacco. when i have had cones coming down it has been great.

Thankyou Thankyou, appreciated.
smile.gif

DXM has been a very special drug to me, I've found it to be the only drug with a true personality, but I've always tried to treat it with respect, obviously not enough.
I don't think ill be using it anymore, too dangerous, not worth it.
If you are going to use it take all the common sense precautions, taking into consideration it's risky properties.
My advice would be to experience the highs and jump off before the negatives affect you, or more realistically, end it when they begin to happen and continue. Same with everything.
I quit smoking too sunday! YEaH! feel much better.
Take care
smile.gif

Simon