Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yellow V

Mot

Bluelighter
Anyone tried these? Ive been offered some just wanted to know people reaction.
In Sydney btw.

Not sure about yellow V's, saw some green V's which were these double stacked (looked actually triple stacked - can you get that? They certainly seemed higher stacked than any pills I've seen before {Note: I was stoned}) a while back. Their press was of that energy drink "V" I think.
I'm not actually positive (ie. Don't quote me on this), but from memory they were meant to be pretty crap indeed.
As assumptions go, they probably were crap which is why I didn't buy any...I'm pretty sure they were cheap, if they were good I would have bought em. But as I said, that's just an assumption...
Sorry, that doesn't help you much out at all I'm afraid (prolly just confused you)....Can anyone else give more info?

FOAF said that these were the best peak he has ever had and he's been rolling for around 4 years so I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of these babies
smile.gif

------------------
((?) ((?) ((?) ECSTASY : My candy of choice! ((?) ((?) ((?)

yer definantly worth getting, havnt popped a whole yet planning to do that tonite
[This message has been edited by Eckythump (edited 01 September 2001).]

i would definately test these before i get them.. a few friends had these last weekend and it did nothing... some speedy effects, but no peak whatsoever..
if i were you, i wouldnt risk it.. but who knows, there could be differnt batches out..
------------------
why drink & drive when you can roll & fly?

yellow v's are bad, very bad mmmmkay....
seriously, i had one a fortnight ago, yellow well pressed V (from the energy drink) on one side and nothing on the back, and fairly thick, about twice as thick as the 007 i got with it
its a .....>>>>> K - HOLE <<<<<<<<

theres 2 batches goin around, thats a shame cos these are insane and i dont think they've been round that long, these are heaps clean im in syd

Yeh, i had one at 1st bass (syd).... at about 4 am... previously that night i had had a white blank and 1/2 a lightning bolt. so i was just startin to come down when i took the yellow V, so this report may not be all that reliable..... but for me it was a major speedbomb....if u like speedbombs these are good, i was chargin real hard! but i didnt really have that loved up feeling.

I had one of these at first base, i posted a report on pillreports, if ya get the good batch these are amasing, it was like popping my first pill again, it was so damn floaty, i rated them a 10 which is what they deserve, but since then its been re-rated to a 1. There are obviously 2 batches of these.

That was me. Even your description sounds like a Ketamine and speed mix.
[This message has been edited by Soma (edited 04 September 2001).]

But if someone could put in a pillreport with detailed physical characteristics (see posting guidelines) and test results of the two different V's then that would be appreciated.

i had one of these at sublime and it gave me a charge but no peak at all. also blurry vision and i had no balance but when i danced i felt like the best dancer in the whole of sublime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah, they look funny too
but i wouldnt mind having another........