Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cali Whites

robE

Bluelighter
hey all,
Anyone tried the cali whites?
Im just wondering if the current batch is the same/similar as the ones in june (pill reports), which got great raves.
------------------
Yeah nice one brov! :)

I'm in syd and am also interested in knowing if anyones munched these....
smile.gif

they're domed on both sides (barrel shaped like HQ, mtv, 007 etc..) and they've got a very shiny lustre. About one in 10 have neat dots in the middle of the dome on one side... think that must be an unintentional marking from sticking to the press or something...
I might test them if i get round to it.
------------------
~sleep is for the week~

yep they sound exactly like the ones im about to get
smile.gif
i hope they are fab.

*bump*
if you include your location in the tittle.. and that you actually want information on the pills, then people will know what the thread is about and you'll get a lot more responses.
Check the forum guidelines (the bit up the top on the forum page that says ***read this before you fucking post***) for fuller reasoning.

they're not bad eh
smile.gif
not the strongest of biccys but quite clean

are these anything like the white ufos at all, domes? crumbly? circles on them?
anybody know, have they been tested?
------------------
*****i Am ThE tRiBaL ALiEn*****

yeah they might be similar to ufos? They are small, domed both sides and have irregular little indented circles on some.
They are crumbly/chalky and very bitter. Turn black in Ez2.
had some although not the strongest pill.
------------------
I said....nice one brova!! :)

sweet, thnaks robe, do u think a double drop would be required?
------------------

i can never recommend double dropping. Its just too unsafe if your pill contains junk :|
but yeah maybe just dump the whole thing and then 1/2 a little later.
I remember for me and friends it was a while to come on. Atleast 1 hour. Not the most dancey of pill. Felt really nice though, very light body/hands. Just loved the music
biggrin.gif

------------------
I said....nice one brova!! :)

thanks robe, yeah im not much of a double dropper, but in the case of weak pills, i thought maybe i just had very little md in it, anyways thnaks for all the info!!!!!!
------------------

For your own sake, regardless of the neurotoxicity issues involved with double dropping:
PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE DROP PILLS YOU HAVEN'T TRIED BEFORE.
You have no conception of how strong, or what ingredients are in an unfamiliar pill. If you are getting a new batch that you haven't tried before, always start with a smaller dose, and try to limit the combinations of other drugs taken in synergy. Remember: Just because it's a pill, doesn't mean it's safe.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

exactly bigtrancer.
i had a dodgy pill a few months back and reckon i would have died if i had two. one almost did me in!
frown.gif

1/2 at a time is good enough. and 1 straight up if your sure whats in it.

chem night
how do you define good and bad ?
I found the calis(such an overused name) to be a nice solid mdma pill. I wouldn't say it was an extremely large dose, but on the other hand I certainly wouldn't call them bad.
------------------
..the artist formerly known as the_Oracle

Hey RobE
Those cali whites werent too bad hey?
Well i had a good night.
Maybe get some different ones next time.
catch ya.
Nice one brov...:)

the ufos are locals but a good dose of MDxx
but not a very clean pill though.

Id agree Jerox, they are definately locals, and give a very big kick in the arse during peak. I suspect they have something else in em to, E1 test goes to back quickly but with hints of other colors. e2 straight to black.
But all in all a good pill, specially if you like a hard, messy, fun peak
smile.gif
Kinda liek the old origional HQ type of messy.
The cali werebasically a weak pill IMO.. hence bad.. double droiping gives the effect of one good pill.