Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 29/8/01

sneak2

Bluelighter
Perhaps it's time to start a new thread, as the last is now on to two pages.
Madhatter's, Mix-up at the Globe, and Nick Warren... Let's get posting people!

Maybe if you were going to start a new post it would have been good to comment on the current pills. Anyway.
Seems to have dried up a little lately. No where near as good as it was a few months ago. Supermans are back out again, pretty sure these are the same as a few months ago. I thought they were good, not great, but they seem to be getting mixed reports. Thats about all I know of.
Any other info would be good.

I just had a quick look through the old thread and cut and pasted some of the pills that were mentioned. Which wasn't really alot besides the 1st post.
Good/Ok:
Grey Supermen - Sounds good from what I have heard.
White Doves - Mixed reports from Great to ok but weak.
Red Ferrari's - "Hit strong, not particularly loved up or rushy"
Duds ?:
purple/grey butterflies - "VERY weak buzz which didnt even last that long"
Last Thread:
http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum35/HTML/000702.html?reload=26

pink M's
maybe motorollas?
They should test black....
Thats all i know, any info would be appreciated.

Ok... word is that after the supermens run out, thats it for a while... I heard a week or 2 from now and we'll be pretty barren, so maybe stock up on what you can find.
You have been warned
smile.gif

Pink M's that test black hey? Last two times i've seen pink M's they were ketamine and the last time i saw these around would of been around July. It wouldnt suprise me if the ones acid reign is talkin about are the same, but i hope i am proven wrong.
There is still some domes of all varieties around if you look hard enough
Supermans- dont know if this is a new batch but from what i've heard they are not worth gettin

I second what jakoz says
frown.gif

unless these pink m's are good it'll be rather dry for a fair while....

Ministry's coming up soon, so in typical fashion there's bound to be a big influx of good pills so that dealers can flog 'em off on the night for big profits. As if they're not big enough.

not sure about those pink M's. not such a good rep. just a hunch. might be looking at a weak black tester (just like we had the blue ck's back in the last dry patch). now things are drying up pills like this will be around.
supermans are good. quite clean and last a good roll. worth getting IMHO
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Totti (edited 31 August 2001).]

Does anyone know anything about White Audis/TTs? Apparently there are some going around at the moment and it would be nice to know what they're like before we head in and buy a heap.

Oops forgot to say that pink M's test black with an E1 tester but show up ket with the E2, thats if these ones being talked about are the same as the ones that i have come across before

yeah some1 has stashed some tt's. i dunno. never tried em, but most reports on em were pretty mixed. i think you'll find some triangles will start popping up aswell soon.

Ummm....
A couple of the posts in this thread say "...should test black"; or "probably a light black tester..."!
What the hell do comments like this acheive? If u aint tested the pill, don't speculate what colour you expect it to test. Posts like that are about as useful as solving algebra equations by trying to gargle gravel.
Ok, i've said my bit.
N.
[This message has been edited by litesource (edited 01 September 2001).]

hehe he Said Gargle gravel :p
Tested a Grey superman the other day turned black fairly quick on E2, sampled half a superman last night and they seem pretty good not great but I did only have half, definetly worth getting!
------------------
If your buying I'm flying

Tasted tested grey supermans last night..... nice clean pill, just a bit on the weak side.... started with 1 came up didn't really feel anything, just a slight shift in to altered mind state. Had another 1/2 about 2 1/2 hours after dropping the 1st pill. afte that it was all good, very nice level.
these remind me of the versaces a while back, ppl who are new to pilling or don't pill often will enjoy them. Regular pills will need more then 1.

does anyone know about white doves, there are mixed comments on pillreports?

there is not a great deal around at the moment (for me anyway)!
stuck with those weak little green ferraris
frown.gif

my dd has got white doves with the dove imprinted as normal, but pillreports mentions a dove that is distinctly raised, can anyone confirm which is the dove in perth atm.
Thanks