Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mystery Drug

Sivâ:

Bluelighter
On the weekend, sunday to be exact, I purchased a bit of whizz and my dd gave me these "mystery caps" to have a go of.
They were very large, brown/purple caps, absolutly "chokas" with whatever substance they had in them. Of course one has to be suspicious when a cap is totally full but you get my point. Anyways...
I muched them down that afternoon. after about 1 - 1 1/2 hours later a started feeling it slowly at first like a pill strarting to come on and then SMASH!.
I couldnt see properly, walking was a mission to I was totally dis-orientated and didnt know what was going on. My hands and arms went numb and it was like the most powerful trip one could take. I had to hold on to the wall to walk, which was quite funny in itself. I have been tripping, munching, k'ing etc for over 5 years now and I have NEVER had enything remotly similar to this. Can anybody shed any light on what it might have been inside the cap??? My first instinct was K obviously but there were effects happenign that K has never given me or my friends.. very strange...
The pathetic drug dealer says "oh it was K,MDMA and MDA in it" but obviously he was full of shit. Is it possible him or somebody else COULD have tried to manufacture these drugs but just fucked up??
smile.gif

------------------
Bom Shankar!

Sounds also like a medium-dose DXM experience. The description you gave sounds like a dissociative of some kind. Otherwise, have you previously tried ketamine + mdma? If it was a mix of K and crushed pills, chances are it could have been a mix of the chemicals the dealer mentioned. Did you test the powder inside the caps? Was it a single colour powder or an obvious mixture?
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

i dun think i would ever ever put anything into my tummy that im not sure of and yes PLEASE FOR GOODNESS SAKE, TEST UR DRUGS!
------------------
To live is to change, and to be perfect is to have changed often.
- John Henry Newman

wtf
whos next
cant we make a little effort to keep death out if our community.
please, it is happenning all around you!

Considering the current PMA tradegy..
from what i can gather these too were blue capsules with a lot of PMA; how do u know it wasnt this....and u may have well been close to death.

what were you thinking taking "mystery caps" from a DD unless you trust him, but they n you went on to call him pathetic....
silly boi
smile.gif

There are MDA caps around at the moment, and they could easily have a bit of K thrown in with a crushed up something or other.
I don't think it's so stupid, if i trusted my dd, and he was dropping with me, then i think it might be cool, if it was my personal pleasure seeker, i wouldn't have any qualms.
Never confirmed MDA before, i'll drop one this weekend, and let you know what it's like if anyone can give me a fuck-off dose of K.
Other than that, it sounds like a pretty intense DXM trip.

siva
frown.gif

A friend and i had the same experience on a green ?
I felt the same dissorientated, ancxious, heart racing, buggered vision....but most of all itching and numb skin.
How long did it last for you? Were you really worried?
Does anyone know how deadly DXM is for someone when mixed with MDMA???! There seems to be more and more of it showing up in pills. It must be easy to make or extract from cold tablets. I have noticed that about 30 mgs is in Lemsip Flu strength. So be carefull if taking these and then taking E.
Take care all.
Rob.

Supaspeed,
What do these MDA caps look like? Do they have bluey powder in them? THere are clear caps with a bluey powder in them around brisbane at the moment(some of the powder speckles are a darker green/blue). I know from reading pillreports that there are the same caps but with PMA in them. We tested these with both E1 and E2, and they both tested black.

They are big horse-sized caps with off-whitish powder in them. The caps are clear, and it looks to be about 200mg of powder in them.
As for test result - i really couldn't tell you, bought these on word of trusted friend. Others have reported feelings similar to being chopped for the first time again with a bit more of a stoned/trippier edge - sounds like MDA. Hopefully a way to beat the cross-tolerance menace
smile.gif
Hmmm maybe get tested with PMA around atm. I'm pretty darn sure these are MDA though, but as always a test is in order.

cheers for the huge type 'please test your drugs' .....went down real swell coming up on the screen since im browsing at work.....