Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Importing laws

bmradio

Bluelighter
Hi,
Just a question, if you are importing something from overseas, which is ristricted but you don't know about it and it gets caught in mail then what are the implications of it? do they just destroy it and not tell you about it or what, i am not talking about drugs but stuff like HTP and so on.... any ideas, any experiences any one.

it's legal to import small amounts of 5htp for personal use. By small amounts, i mean 1 or two bottles.

Regarding 5-HTP, the amount you can legally import for personal use equates to three months' supply.

lets make it interesting, if someone is importing GBL, etc... and small amount is discovered in the mail what will they do??

confiscate it and start an investigation on who ordered it, where it was ordered from, and how.
Dont bother, no quicker way to get busted, especially because the police have nutted it out and now they are specifically looking for people who are importing GBL.
Horse
smile.gif

I love all this inside G info Horsey, what heads have you been screwing with latley
smile.gif

*W*h*a*t* *a*b*o*u*t* *s*a*l*v*i*a* *f*r*o*m* *N*Z*?**
*A*n*y*o*n*e* *k*n*o*w* *o*f* *a*n*y* *p*r*o*b*l*e*m*s*?**
[This message has been edited by shtonkalot (edited 28 August 2001).]

you could get it from NZ (no probs getting it in) but it would probally be easier to get it from the australian supplier.
smile.gif

Maxi

Shtonk - Never import if you can get it locally.
Whether that is quasi-legal substances (salvia, gbl, 2ct7, etc) or illegal (mdma, coke, H, etc). Leave the importing to the big boys, or if you are after quasi-legal gear, search around locally for it before trying to self import. If you can't find it, then tread very carefully if importing stuff. Most stuff CAN be found locally, apart from research chems if you know the right people.
Bo
smile.gif

What about importing pharmaceuticals? If its a prescription drug is this legal? Anyone done this?

No I don't think 1,4b would be under quite the same scrutiny. But it depends on how much you're bringing in. You will be notified of any seized goods, unless of course they're going to conduct an investigation.
Monie, I'm assuming by HTP they mean 5-HTP, which is the direct precursor to seretonin. Seretonin resources are depleted when using MDMA. Taking 5-HTP before & after using MDMA can help improve the experience, reduce neurotoxicity (?) and help you feel better over the next few days.

Here is a link to the Therapeutic Goods Administration, including substances controlled under customs legislation.
As far as importing schedule 4 drugs (ie: prescription drugs), if customs open the parcel I believe they will give you an opportunity to furnish a script (but I may be wrong with that). If you haven't got one it will be seized, not returned to the supplier like some other countries.

Plague: In my understanding, 1,4 is another analogue of GHB so it falls under the same laws.

anfalicious, That could well be so, however I've succesfully imported 1,4b in the past. And the package was opened by customs. I know this because other goods were siezed but the 1,4b got through.

Originally posted by Plague Bearer:
anfalicious, That could well be so, however I've succesfully imported 1,4b in the past. And the package was opened by customs. I know this because other goods were siezed but the 1,4b got through.
Were the other items narcotics/benzodiazepine's or something else. And what happened when they were siezed if they were drugs.
[ 08 February 2002: Message edited by: inv ]

No, interestingly I was importing incredients for an ayuahsca brew. The materials were siezed not because they were illegal or had any recreational value as narcotics, rather because it was plant material which didn't pass quarantine. I'm not really sure what happened to it. I think it was destroyed.