• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Estimated TAX PAYERS MONEY SPENT IN BUSTING 23 Dealers in Victoria(psuedo ecstacy bus

robE

Bluelighter
haha this is a joke....
all i can say is IN TEN MONTHS OF SPENDING MASSES OF TAX PAYERS MONEY THEY ONLY BUSTED 23 PPL!!!????? are they bloody kidding us!???!
So thats a years salary(11months) of at a guess 30 (minimum) cops and feds on roughly $50, 000 pa .......
Then atleast 10 high-up cops on big salaries..how much? about $100,000 pa
Thats say $ (50,000 X 30)
+
(100,000 X 10)
-------------
= $2,800,000!!!
So they spent at a bare minimum just under $3 Mil
frown.gif
to bust $10 mil worth of ephedrine?? and 23 ppl.
Nice on guys.
I'm sure many ppl will sleep happier knowing the operation was such a great success. Thanks to the bullshit we are fed from the police and media.
------------------
Yeah nice one brov!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by robE (edited 25 August 2001).]

I believe when police seize and sell goods under the 'profits of crime' legislation they get to pump some (all?) of the money back into their operating budget.
So a few house & cars (incl an F355) auctions later they might make a tidy profit.
------------------
"The power of the Dance is a dangerous power. Like other forms of self-surrender, it is easier to begin than to stop."
- E.R.Dodds

im wondering why wouldn't that profit go back to the tax payer? if we pay for them why dont we get dividents?

Rob , it really depends on who the 23 people were.
If it was 23 street level dealers then i would have to agree with you..
But its obvious that some of the 23 arrested were major players in the game of making meth..
A little Ot : but if you were involved in the drug business and had the money to buy a ferrai etc.. Wouldnt you say enough was enough and leave while the going was good ?
Thats just taking greed to another level.

not wrong... ,surely when you have enough money to blow on multimillion dollar houses and $300,000+ F355's, you have enough money to simply invest in something legal for decent earnings.
Yep definately greed at play.

Garanteed if their playing with that much money whenever they do get out of jail the millions they had invested offshore will keep them setup nicely

What is this other thing I hear about over 100 people busted in Melbourne club raids over the weekend? That would be like... smalltime dealers and just people who have like.. 1 or 2 pills on them... Were about 10 people tellng me a fib?