Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 23/08/01

mr_fluffy

Bluelighter
ok, i'm bored, so i thought i'd summarise the old thread, and start a new one since it's gone to the second page.
Good
if you have a low tolerance, these are definitely half and half pills. take a whole only if experienced.
white domes still available in numbers, nice and strong if a tad mashy. worth a go, and the price has been nice.
pink domes some still around if you know the right people. the first batch was better, second batch has some question marks over it. first batch even coloration, second batch dark pink/red speckles. very intense visuals for some people, went trippy for me after some pot.
green ?'s some still around also, good pill, again, dancy for some (yours trully), mashy for others. set and setting i guess. definitely worth a go, however some over east have overpowered. lower tolerance i guess.
OK
these pills would have been the bomb only a few months ago, but we've been spoiled, so now they're just ok.
white dots/nipples good, clean pill. some around, if you can get them, do, they're worth it.
white TT's/audis jury still out on these. some like them, others complain they're weak. worth a try.
pink triangles i thought they were gone, but i heard rumours of them again last weekend. still haven't seen them, but in case, they're very clean, nice dosage pill.
not so OK
some of the weaker selections going around the traps. these might be good on a double roll.
green?? ferraris very mashy by some reports, no test but seems like mdea.
white doves yes, the lady is back, but apparently she's lost a lot of her allure. weak dose by all accounts, double roll, or better yet, get a white dome for less than half the price and have a nice one bruvva.
beige stars weak dose yet again, seems like a new batch from over east. there's a few around. start with one, but be prepared to drop the second within an hour and a half.
Bad
yet again there's no trully bad to report. however, no matter what is written here, try and test whatever goes into you mouth, and as johnboy likes to say
BLACK does not equal MDMA or GOOD
so be safe, and never trust a new pill completely. it's always easier to take a second half than to untake half of what you had.
------------------
With you...

White Audi's (TT's): Had these at electric - quite strong but not very rushy. They put me on my ass for a while. You could describe it is as good - but not quite where you want to be.
------------------
Life is best described by this question:
"Is there anyone aboard who knows how to fly the plane?"

new supermans in .
and beige domes are around?
no1 has commented on the domes tho?
havent seen these new supermen tho. let ya know 2morrow.
smile.gif

I'd just like to restate that the pink domes do RoxXor (lighter ones anyway) very loved up no legs and lossa eye wiggles
[This message has been edited by Addicted to Bass (edited 24 August 2001).]

yesterday i came across Purple Butterflys, the source claims that they are brought over from the Sydney batch(which was apparently wikid), but that bad report on pillreports.com about a recent purple butterfly in perth leaves me quite skeptical. like as if it were a bunk copycat batch.
does anybody have any stories or recent reports on these in Perth?

i had one of those purple/grey butterflies for ministry... and yea it was a bit of a shocker, VERY weak buzz which didnt even last that long... my friend said they tested black so go figure
hope these ones are a different batch, cos the ones i came across arent worth feedin to my dog

oh crap, i just realized that the "good" reports from Sydney on purple butterflys are actually dud reports! *doh*
anyone going to Database tonite? i bet there will be an influx of low qual pills there tonite to flog off to unsuspecting underage ravers =(
ooh ooh, heard of some Red Ferraris floating around perth at the moment too. supposedly they r exactly the same as the green ones, can anyone confirm this?

The purple dye in the pills can fool testers so you should always be wary of purple/black coloured pills. Probably best to avoid them
smile.gif

Red Ferrari's: Had one of these first up at Electric - took a while to come on but when it did it was quite strong. Kept wanting to sit down, and then wanting to get up again. Did this the whole time. Not particularly loved up or rushy - knocked the legs out from under me. I've had better.

Grey Supermen are out again, havn't tried one myself but a couple mates tried them sat night and all seemed to lik them, and I must say they are the best pressed pill I've seen period, triangle pill with superman symbol on both sides no defects or chips at all

Okay.
Who had fun at Databass ?
i unfortunately had half of one of them purple butterflys, was a weak rush for ages but i hadn't slept on the weekend or eaten (not my fault) and then i got hold of a decently pressed white dove (indented dove, bright white, score on back, reasonaly large) and had half and felt the effects basically straight away, i then had 2 more quarters soon after and i was pretty whipped.
My mates all had white doves, they looked absolutely fried, and a few not even dancing.
White doves, are a must get
smile.gif
and they last for ages.
purple doves
smile.gif
i'm not quite sure due to dove but get it tested.

Okay.
Who had fun at Databass ?
i unfortunately had half of one of them purple butterflys, was a weak rush for ages but i hadn't slept on the weekend or eaten (not my fault) and then i got hold of a decently pressed white dove (indented dove, bright white, score on back, reasonaly large) and had half and felt the effects basically straight away, i then had 2 more quarters soon after and i was pretty whipped.
My mates all had white doves, they looked absolutely fried, and a few not even dancing.
White doves, are a must get
smile.gif
and they last for ages.
purple doves
smile.gif
i'm not quite sure due to dove but get it tested.

Does anyone know if the 'new' supermen are actually new or just the old ones dug up??

yeh i mentioned something in the last perth pills thread about black butterfly's. possible the same thing as you described them nickelodeon as a grey-black-purple colour. Though i'm not sure there as crumbly as you mentioned.

scored a blue heart for elektrick
damn that thing kicked in hard, it took no time to build up
wish there were more pills like that.
------------------
This Weeks Feature Track: Unknown Artist - J-Spot (It's Love)

I don't have a scanner but here is a quick comparison of the pink domes.
Old-school pink domes: ~8x4mm. Clean pale pink colour, nice full press, if you look really hard there may be a few very very small red specks and the odd small white speck.
Nu-school pink domes: again ~8x4mm although there seems to be more variation in the height of these. Brighter and slightly darker pink colour (but the difference is not huge), not as well pressed, more crumbly texture, generally slightly chipped and domes not completely full. You can clearly see red speckles throughout the pill, mostly small but the occasional larger glob of red.

Hey Luro!! What are you doing on this thread?? Does our pact mean nothing to you?? I haven't bought pills for so long it's not funny. I can't believe that I stock piled enough to keep me going for as long as they have!!
------------------
You startin' shit??

I'm not really on this thread .. you're seeing things .. *cue twilight zone music*
But I am keeping to the pact btw, on a break until Digital.
And to keep this post somewhat relevant, new green question marks are rather good. Basically the same colour as the April/June ones (ever so slighty darker perhaps), same press and logo, only change I can see is slightly different edges. Got the eye wiggles bad, nice rushes, and happily didn't lose my legs although some friends did at first.

I don't know when the new batch of pinks came out, but we got the light speckly ones way back in June, and they are pretty damn good. Don't you trust my own personal experiences robo-t?