fat tony

Bluelighter
light blue ? marks
-7 x 3.5 mm
-white & blue speckles
-bevel both edges, score on reverse
-i've seen better stamps in my day
E1 tested: purple/black in 7 secs
definately of lower quality than the class imports. assumed locally made, they chip easily. but mdxx nonetheless people....
white hearts
-8 x 3mm
-clean beige colour, unspeckled
-score on reverse, no bevel
-unusually deep, clean heart stamp
E1 tested: black in 5 secs
these i know are locally produced. best looking locals i've ever seen. wouldn't pay the full 40 for them though...
clear caps with pink powder
-21 x 8mm
-contain .2 of pink powder
E1 tested: sizzled to black in 5 secs
this was the most immaculate test reaction i've ever seen..
[This message has been edited by fat tony (edited 22 August 2001).]

i agree with the clear caps tony... i don't know if it's 0.2g though... looks a bit smaller, although i didn't weigh it...
also
White ...
someone help me here, apparently these pills have the chinese symbol for happiness on them what should they be called... this is quite bizarre...
anyways:
dimensions: 8mm by 5mm
logo: chinese symbol for happiness???
looks: has a "V" score on the back all the way accross the pill, it is bevelled onthe top and bottom edges
Test: black in about 5 secs on E1; black in about 4 secs on E2
that's it for the moment...

People I know have always called these pills "harmonies" (whatever the chinese/japanese logo symbol means is a mystery to me), and there have been white, grey and blue versions I believe. They used to be pretty good, but as always a tester is a must.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

an update: i knew had seen the symbol somewhere before, and it is almost the same as that which appears on the "purple ohm" trips that were around earler this year and a couple of years ago as well. so i think calling them "white ohms" is all good...

Hey all,
just thought i would post the 5 pills i tested tonight. Sorry i don't have dimensions
***Blue popeye
flat both sides, well pressed, hard pill.
pic of side of popeye the sailor mans face
straight to black in roughly 5 secs
***light Green Batman
flat both sides, well pressed, hard pill.
Pic of batman symbol. Very smooth pill.
straight to black in roughly 5 secs
***Pink Camel
Flat both sides, well pressed, hard pill.
Pic of a camel side on.
staight to black in about 5 secs
***off White Sparkle/Snow Flake
has a star(*) shape in the middle, well pressed and very hard. Is a fat pill and domed on non print side. No score.
Black in about 10 secs
***dark green Sparkle/Snow Flake
has a star(*) shape in the middle, well pressed and very hard. Is a fat pill and domed on non print side. No score.
Black in about 10 secs
Its easy to see that the batman, popeye and camel are from the same maker. All turn black almost exactly the same way/speed.
Hope that helped.
I tested a mixture of the batman, camels and popeyes last night. Had half a batman to start with just at a house party and was caught of guard at the strength of it! i was peaking hard for about 2 hours on half a pill! had a half each of the other two throughout the night. to keep myself very happy till 7am
Very clean, very chatty, very dancy. Fair few ppl had the same pills and all enjoyed. No comedown at all. VERY CLEAN
smile.gif

cheers 4 that robE
smile.gif

pink heart shaped heart
-not a circular pill !!
-9mm across, 7mm high, 4mm wide
-male symbol stamped on one side
-female symbol on reverse
-pink pill with darker red specks
not EZ tested :O
suspected content : MDMA
these are daym good people. a lot of my mates said they were right up there with the best of em.
these will b extra hard to fake too. them cooks just keep gettin smarter
smile.gif

------------------
is breaks, is good.

hmmm is smart cooks a good thing or a bad thing
could go either way
smile.gif

they could get work out better ways to make good pills harder to fake OR find out better ways to fake good pills :p
ahh well

fat tony: they sound like bisexuals.
pink hearts are very pink, round (same press as the ?s if i recall correctly), and have a heart on one side.
I'll put a better description up when i get some soon.
but yes, hearts are awesome - definitly in my top 5 for the year so far. maybe even the top 3.

hey bubbles ;D i agree pink hearts were quite mad.
friends road tested the white ohms las weekend. two comments on them were "good" & "superb".... the look/stamp on them, plus the excellent test result on these pills makes me think they are very good.

Hey Fat Tony,
be good to get a test result on those hearts/bisexuals
wink.gif

I heard there was something like those around a little while ago...good to see it wasn't BS for once

Pink Bisexuals: (the pink heart shaped ones...)
E1 - Black in 2 secs
E2 - Black on contact.
MDMA my friends... i haven't tested them with supreme yet, but i don't think i need to.

Um.. this isn't a source request, before I get shot down in flames - anyone know of or seen these pink hearts/bisexuals floating around Melbourne anywhere recently? [edit: this is basically so I know whether to bother calling around like a madman trying to find them!] If they're even remotely like the blue ones around a few weeks ago, I WANT ONE! [dribbles] .. planning on going _out_ (
smile.gif
) for the first time in about 6 weeks next weekend, and I want something gooood..
thanks!
------------------
Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively - there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. here's Tom with the weather!
[This message has been edited by lsd303 (edited 31 August 2001).]

just got a batch of .....
--Cali Whites
-domed both sides.
-very small and fat almost as wide as they are high
-shiny smooth surface.
-tested straight to black
-very hard
-perfect white, no logo or split
-some have different size, indented circles at center on one size
--white suns
-flat sides
-well pressed, aztec sun logo on one side
-small split on other side
- very quick to black
-very small. Same size as cali's.
Both could be from same press, both are very hard and good quality pressing. Both look exactly the same size except one is domed other isn't. Both perfect white color, no specs.
------------------
I said....nice one brova!! :)

yeah the cali whites are pretty good. Not the smashiest pill but nice and clean
smile.gif

------------------
~sleep is for the week~

Any more reports on the Pink Bisexuals?
8)
[This message has been edited by ful_sik_trippa (edited 15 October 2001).]