Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sensational Gr33n Butterfliez

MACK-SE7EN

Bluelighter
Just a short and sharp Msg 2 all u curious clubbers, if u can get ur hands on a Green Butterfly it will make ur night complete. Nice clean and strong.. Goodluck stay safe and stay out of twuble

Location? Description?
Maybe post on pillreports or in the pills thread for your city if there is one.
------------------
too much pressure! *twitch*
[This message has been edited by luro (edited 22 August 2001).]

I had one after a Pink Chanel...
Went right to my head!
No energy, Super harsh comedown, but a very strong pill!
Probably not the best for dancing in my opinion...
Friend had one without a Pink Chanel, he didnt seem to have the loved up feeling of MDMA, he had a real harsh comedown as well, we both fell asleep at the rave at about 6am...!!!
[This message has been edited by Danthemanz (edited 22 August 2001).]

Had a pale/light(ish) green one 2 weeks back, from Sydney.
Only had half, as it was just gonna be a quiet night..it had NO effect on me what so ever, although, my friends each had half as well and they felt rather good off them...
*shrugs* maybe it was the mood i was in or something...
aNt

Well the green buterflys i had at ben sims (August in melbourne) were strong. Green with brown specs, small pill. Intense waves while peaking, had to sit down for a couple of minutes. Left me on just a nice high for a while but didn't last all that long. My second butterfly that night gave me a feeling of full body orgasms for a little while (that was a fun experience). Very intense peak. But then again i don't take pills all that often. Also couldn't dance to much. My legs would only move slowly. After the second one, balance in my legs just wasn't happening and i started to trip out a bit after a while.
But yeah awesome head fuck, scattered the next day.
[This message has been edited by black_eyed (edited 22 August 2001).]

Had a couple of these babies, not a bad pill wouldnt put it at the top of my shopping list though.

what Luro said... and welcome to Bluelight dude
smile.gif

------------------
~sleep is for the week~

I danced very well on Green Butterflies at Mystic 5
smile.gif

Quite a nice strong pill I thought, kept me going all night no worries (dropped 2 in halves over the course of the night). Mind you I spoke to a friend in the chillout who was also on the same pills, and he was smacking out severely, very very head fucked.
Possibly different batches again? I think more likely though just mood, setting and how you're feeling.
Good pill I thought, but I agree with Chopped, not the top of my shopping list either...

Defiently agree with Mr.Happ-E. A good pill, not the best, but given the right mood, setting ect.. can be quite an enjoyable experience.
-Stay safe!

wow, where do these greenlighters keep popping up from.
welcome to bluelight people.
respect.
smile.gif

I've had these just a few weeks ago on different occasions and off different dealers.
I can tell u all this. There are at least 2 different batches of these going around.
The first one l had a couple of weeks ago lasted maybe 4 or so hours. Just the other weekend l had them again, different dealer etc etc...and they weren't as strong (maybe 2 hours)
EZ tested both. First batch went black upon drop of agent. The later one took a few seconds to go black (much like the HQ's, Yin Yangs ?'s....)
That's about all l have to say.
Ohhhh yeah....l've been on a break for about4 weeks now (no acid, pills, speed, or anything). Lifes starting to feel 'normal' again.
Anyone going to sleeze on the long weekend...???

Had some speed last night (but it didnt really do anything) then i went to this party, had 2 cones, dumped about a 1/5th of a Green butterfly, it hit me NICE!
Heaps of energy, rolled for about an hour!
Kept drinking beer all night as well so it hard to tell about the pill, but i can tell you it was very strong if i rolled lightly of a 1/5th...