Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

-- White Motorolas --

Cdcbraja

Bluelighter
Hey Everyone.
Just after all the info i can get on White Motorolas ( the ones that have been floating around for the last 2 months )
now I dont know what they look like. But, just wondering if there are multiple batches going around ? and what they are like ?
Cleanness ? and strength ?
Thanks heaps and heaps for any help..
p.s Pillreports.com didnt really help.

sorry, but the only white motorollas i've known of are the ones that were circulating around the end of last year.
Maxi

Had white motorollas 2 months ago from gold coast. large pill slight dome ech side score on back motorolla stamp inside circle on top. ez tested purple. I double dumped and had a great roll, friends had one said good but a little weak although nice clean mdma pill

i had a white motorola bout a month ago...import, large (almost panadolish), good stamp, crumbly...decent roll, good pill, went black almost straight away.
im pretty sure there was a thread bout these somewhere on here recently (mods...help me, i cant be bothered looking, but i know i read one a couple of days ago) and i KNOW there are a few posts on pill reports because i have seen them (i even posted one)
anyway...good pill...
smile.gif

------------------
U.G.L.Y...u aint got no alibi

Yerp.
These pills been around 2 monthish.
I dropped one, but call it personal, I didn't like it as much as others have. Maybe because there ARE much better bikkies going around. Rate it a 6.5.
Not very strong, 2-2.5 hour duration.
My personal thoughts, MDEA, not MDMA. But thats just me, and I may have been having an off night.
Party hard, party safe!

the word motorola is kinda getting like mitsubishi now eh?? you get that unsure cringe on your face....

Been munchin them for weeks now.
Tested black in about 15 seconds (Sydney) and give you a pretty decent night out. Id rate it a 7/10. They are also pretty big with the symbol on one side and the diagonal line on the other side.
biggrin.gif

------------------
You can kick the monkey all you want...but what do you do when he wakes up?

i know there are a lot of crappy motorolas going round... have been for a while...
the one i got, from an apparently new batch was the best pill i've ever had.
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...
the not so artistic artist formerly known as nostalgic...

im in agreement with the comment about "motorola" becoming the new(should I say 'old') "mitsubishi"... many pills hold that kind of credibility with me now:
HQ's (need i say more, my god)
BB's
Mistos.
Question Marks.
etc..
However i must say that if you are talking about the batch of curent MOTOROLAS in Syd then they are FINE FINE FINE.
Very large pills, very large indeed, flat-ish on one side and domed on the other, The domed side has a large score through it.
The logo goes to the edge of the pill on the flat side but is kind of encapsulated in a 'ring' that gives the impression of bevelled egdes, which it is in fact NOT.
As far as the strenght goes:
I handed out fuckloads of these at subbies on friday and EVERYBODY who had them, including one of my friends who weighs in at around 115kgs(!) was utterly rooted.. everyone wnted to chat and shit. NOT that they were smacky but they were very controlabe and 'nice' pills.
They certainly werent the longest pill ive had.. but they were not so short that I was pissed off (like the green ferraris for eg..).
They are INCREDIBLY CLEAN. AMAZINGLY SO. The peak is still very clear headed,(I myself prefer a pill that gives you a bit more of a 'head fuck' but these are nice for a season)
..and being so clean you'll find that when the peak does finally disappear.. it.. DISAPPEARS.
COMPLETELY.
Like I said.. very clean, but im heading out the door as we speak to go and enjoy alot of the at sublime..so I'll leave my motorola review at that..
*Cheers you pill monkey you*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
****36 Sleep til UTOPIA!!!!****
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes they are fucking awesome (clean, strong, lasting, chargey, etc) and deliver more than one peak, both times I've taken these current moto's I've had multiple peaks and a couple of other people I talked to said they were getting it too.

Tested a good white moto recently.
Large diameter with rim around M and a big deep split through the domed back.
Tested purple in under 10 on the E1 and Blue (MDMA / MDEA) with the supreme.
Nice pill but perhaps a little bit weak?
Tested a MTV at the same time, same result. I get as good a time off half an MTV as a whole moto.
Still a lovely pill.