• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Bl Survey-Do you test your bikkies?

used to all the time.
now i have several reliable sources, who never get anything bad - so i dont need to test them.

Usually.....but i need to buy a new tester. My one is old and is not working as it should.

If I took pills
wink.gif

I would test them with both the E1 E2

i have been using the e.z test supream, and its unreal, i have very reliable sources aswell but it never hurts to test pills before taking them, just to be on the safer side of things, besides that it also gives me a clear indication of what im having eg; mda , mdma, meth so on so on
------------------
*****i Am ThE tRiBaL ALiEn*****

must say that i don't. it's a false sense of security i think.
i have known for all my rolls, from others eating the same pills infront of me or testing them elsewhere that they were mdma. but the only thing i trust is someone i know and trust saying "yes i'm on this pill, yes it's mdma, yes i have more".
*edit
the people dealing to me i would regard as friends too, they wouldn't give me a bad pill and charge me for it... they both munch a fair few themselves... they just don't deal in shit. i don't know how else to put it. i know they wouldn't charge me for a bunk pill! hell, i've been given an awesome pill for free.
you know who you are
wink.gif

------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...
the not so artistic artist formerly known as nostalgic...
[This message has been edited by apollo* (edited 21 August 2001).]

never touch anything unless its been tested...
------------------
'Electricity is for more than just powering wind mills' - Ali G

generally try 2 test whenever possible...although i always get my bundles of joy from very reliable sources who test them for me...but it's better to be safe than sorry, and it's good 2 know exactly wat chemical combination you are pumpin into your body and fucking your brain up with...
leecies 2.2c (gst included)
------------------
U.G.L.Y...u aint got no alibi

i do!
smile.gif

------------------
To live is to change, and to be perfect is to have changed often.
- John Henry Newman

Hey Raver
You can get eztest kits/e1/e2 kits in QLD!!!
Not sure if i can post the names of the places here, but email me and i'll let you know!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Until recently, I had been relying on my friends who I brought them off to sell me good pills. On saturday night, I got some (was told to bring them back if they werent good), got them tested and they were bunk! I then brought E1 and E2 testers from the same place that tested my pills for me. Now I can test them myself every and each time.
Now all I have to do is find something to put in my 'tester bag' so I can test the pills on. Would a piece of a broken tile be good enough? Also, you have to wash the tile each time in between testing I guess?

Sometimes I do, but very rarely these days with all the good stuff going around.
wazza: Yeah you should always wash the tile inbetween each test.
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 22 August 2001).]

*raises hand* Yup, I test EVERY time.. I have a few dealers who'd I'd call "reliable" but after all, they're just dealers, not chemists... Trust NO ONE.. It's just TOO easy to test & eliminate risks.. *trying to sound as mature as possible ehehehehe

NO
I have reliable sources, and I only buy what is good. If there is a duplicate dodgy batch (AKA green ?'s) i would test them.

^^^^^^^
Sorry to be to sceptical but what if you were the FIRST person to try a pill from a dodgy batch, IE: green ?'s...

Even though myself and mates have come across excellent sources and know our stuff's going to be good, we test them anyway. The testers cost bugger all, give you some indication about what you're going to be stuffing up your (insert orifice here), and generally give that little bit extra reassurance. Hell it's just fun, who else wanted a chemistry kit when they were younger?