Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney : Blue MTV v Pink Chanels v Blue lighting bolts

PrimeOptimus

Bluelighter
Ok just out of curiousity, which one of these do the people of Bluelight recommend??
------------------
Autobots, transform and roll on

all of them. i haven't had the MTV's yet, but have had some user reports from friends, and they were blown away... the chanels are very strong and lovey as well, the blu lightning bolts are also very strong but more "chargey" than lovey...
all in all, they are all great pills...

chanels are lovely. It took a while to come on, then i got very cuddly and talkative and touchy and tingly and happy.
I didn't have a big peak in the first hour or so, then gradually come down. I went up and stayed up at the same 'level' all night.
I've had a lightning bolt, and it was pretty awesome.
[This message has been edited by Bubbles (edited 15 October 2001).]

well i love the pink chanels!!! go the chanels!! hehe though i dun think them best for clubbing. i had an MTV last utopia..and if they're anything like the ones going around then..they're WIKKID pills!! nice and strong and smacky..just the way i like em. i dun find the lightening bolts strong enuff for my taste..

Lightning bolts are very strong and intense, Channels are very chargy (my guess is MDXX) and MTV's are great quality MDMA, very smooth and warm. All of them are strong MD pills, but different in their own ways.
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 20 August 2001).]

hmmm... I'd say that chanels are definitly MDMA from what i was feeling.
[This message has been edited by Bubbles (edited 21 August 2001).]

ive had them all
mtv's are def the strongest, they blew my ass off, chanels are cool very happy pills and blue lighting bolts are great for a boogie
smile.gif

all tested black... though mtv's werent purple/black...

hey guys, are the mtvs are still floating around? a little birdie told me they are, just wondering if anyones heard of any fakes cos i havent seen any recent reports for them...
------------------
why drink & drive when you can roll & fly?

What about red devils??????
i had a friend come over from perth to NZ and she brought over some red devils but i cant find a report on them anywhere but they were the bomb in my humble opinion....similar to green WWF's 2 years ago me thinks