Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

availability of "dmt"

apollo*

Bluelighter
i haven't searched hard yet, but after a few phone calls i'm starting to get the feeling that i'm not going to be able to get my hands on any dmt crystal.
the first dealer laughed at me, saying he didn't even want to know what it was, i explained to the second what it was, and he said he's never heard of it and the third said he's going to talk to his contacts for me... these guys, particularly two and three are very well connected, and i was suprised to hear that they knew jack all about it.
come to think of it, i've never seen or even heard of "dmt" on the streets of sydney. am i sheltered? has anyone else got their hands on some? if so, was it in crystal form?
any input would be appreciated. i am aware that "dmt" is a crazy experience, i've read a fair chunk of the documentation on it from erowid and personally, i'm looking forward to it
smile.gif

------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...
the not so artistic artist formerly known as nostalgic...

Good luck.
I have personally been searching for over a year now and only came across it once (price was too unreasonable), it is very hard to come by, but not impossible, if you know the right sorts of people. These will not be your regular drug dealers, even if they're at the top of the chain they probably won't know.
If you do have someone offering, make sure it isn't 5meoDMT
You can always extract it yourself.
[This message has been edited by Plague Bearer (edited 20 August 2001).]

As i've stated elsewhere, normal "well-connected" chemical dealers don't generally have it. Try some hippies/ferals, they're into wild botanicals etc, you'll have much better chances.
DMT is out there!
smile.gif

Yeah, DMT is a drug that is virtually never sold by dealers as part of their standard range. In fact those people who do have access to it are often relectent to give it to just anyone because of how powerful it is - it is usually sold with the condition that the person won't on-sell it, and even then it is only sold if you can convince the seller that you understand what it is.
As already mentioned, you need to search in the right scenes - bush doofs and hippy festivals are good places... that said though, I've never actually got any so what I'm saying is pure theory - take it with a grain of salt.
smile.gif

Has anyone in Australia tried the extraction themselves? myself and a couple of friends have been thinking about trying this but since we've never done it before would love to hear from anyone else whose done this.

it looks like i can get some... it's a distant (although reliable) contact.
is there any way to test it, to make sure it's not crap?
------------------

Read up on erowid, look at pictures of the extract, and relative sizes, and see if that is what you are getting.
Apart from that, i personally don't know any way to test it, but there is usually something distinctive about a drug to separate it from the rest. Check lycaeum, erowid, and ask the guys in Psychadelics.
good luck, post up a trip report
smile.gif

soma: i'd rather not smoke a chemical which i'm not sure about
smile.gif

sorry? it's actually just plastic? oh right i just smoked 45mg of plastic! haha see ya later!
err no. harm minimisation... identification of substance.
------------------

well, its technically not smoking. no oxidation takes place (if it burns then its plastic). You are vapourising it.
smile.gif

oh fark off.
you know what i mean!
wink.gif

------------------

Well, if you have in your hands DMT, and once you smoke it my friend, well, you will know it is DMT. Howver if you prefer to know before hand, try the various tests that are available. Tryptamine can be identified using various dye tests, the other portion I am not so sure of however.
I wish you well on your journey and hope that you learn from the experience and will be able to reflect the wisdom given to those of humanity unwilling to experience such reality.
Good luck!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Leprechaun (edited 23 August 2001).]

*bump*
i have someone who got their hands on it, but was unwilling to part with it, even at a fucking unreasonable price. i am yet to pester them again.
the extraction method from the p. arundinacea and p. aquatica (namely the italian strain 'aq-1', supposedly the grass containing the highest amount of dmt of any grass) is getting extremely tempting. i may have to attempt it.
does anyone know how much dmt is worth on the streets? any measurement will do.
thanks.
------------------
... "wisest is he who knows that he does not know" ... "someone prove i exist" ... asparagus? ...

thanks! you're my hero dude, no one has been able to tell me much...
i was offering that bloke who had some $150 for a hit, i'd have paid it too... i suppose that is proof he did want it for himself...
------------------
... "wisest is he who knows that he does not know" ... "someone prove i exist" ... asparagus? ...

Just to concur with plague - i haven't heard of it offered for less than $300/g.
Good luck apollo - you've been trying for a while for this. A while ago I looked for 2-ct-7 but alas, no luck. Damn you exotic chemicals!!!

my search is over.
there will shortly be a new thread in trip reports.
smile.gif

------------------
... "wisest is he who knows that he does not know" ... "someone prove i exist" ... asparagus? ... no more asterisk for me.

i don't have any on my person or in my home...
i don't own any, anywhere.
i'm not that silly bigtrancer
wink.gif

------------------
... "wisest is he who knows that he does not know" ... "someone prove i exist" ... asparagus? ... no more asterisk for me.

A friend of mine attempted the extraction process as he was so keen to experience dmt and could not find anyone to purchase it from. After many months and many failed attempts he gave up hope. I know this doesn't help you much but should go to showing you how priviliged you are to have been able to get your hands on some.
Looking forward to reading your trip report
------------------
"Interesting that god grants us all free will,
takes the credit for anything good we do,
and then dismisses bad people. He's got quite the racket going."