robE

Bluelighter
Green question marks....
anyone had a bad experience on these?
me and a mate had one each about a fortnight ago. I was absolutely sure it had
A: heaps of MDMA,
B: Ketamine
C: some type of opiate
I remember the onset being extremly intense I was extremly ancious. I couldn't look at anyone, my heart was racing, i couldn't get confortable, where ever me and my mate stood felt worse than the last place we stood/sat. All i remember is freeken out. E never feels like this. Even on a strong hit.
This anxiety lasted about 20 minutes, i had never felt so bad. Then after sitting down a few minutes i started getting random hot itches all around my neck and torso. They would come then go at random spots. Opiates do similar things right?
After this i started feeling very wierd, so did my friend. Like i was in a dream. Soon followed by my whole body going completely numb. I felt just like i was under an aneithetic spelling?
smile.gif
At this point we completely freeked out and started trying to find a medic in the club. Luckily we ran into good mates who helped us out.
Anyone had the same sort of experience? i wish it on no-one..... I can't understand why ppl take ketamine? if its normally anything like I experienced i never want it. WHen my body was numb i felt like i was going to die any second
frown.gif

------------------
Yeah nice one brov! :)

hmm...thats strange, i did have a green question mark about 2 weeks ago i think it was, actually i had a half (im little person)..heheh, didnt feel anything out the ordinary it was a good pill...and i did test them at my lab, it was MDxx (MA, A), that was the night we went to breat fix 33 and a third!,
maybe we just got different batches..oh well..i hope your next session will be amazing..to make up for that!
Take care *mwah*
wink.gif

Thanks for your help
smile.gif

yeah im sure next session will be a great one
smile.gif

------------------

Were these pills light green in colour and did it have a x mark on the other side of the pill? If so i'm pretty sure you had ketamine as i have tried these and felt quite fucked!
Stay away unless you like to be k-holed.

IMHO it would be pretty hard to be k-holed from a pill unless it was a very big pill with a high % ketamine content. A normal pill usually only weighs in the order of about 300mg, so a high enough dose of ketamine would require an extraordinarily big pill.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Maybe k-holed was exaggerating a bit but these fake question marks ccan still fuck you up a bit. Leaving you with a very bad experience.
------------------
Autobots, transform and roll on

they looked original and didnt have a x on the back.
my dd has had em many times with no problems. Also the same night a mate had the exact same pill with no ill effects like me
frown.gif

all i know is that there was enough k in em to make my whole body VERY numb...and it also made me itch all over for atleast 2 hours
frown.gif
i was very scared.
I know that E has never done that to me no matter how hammered i am.

had half a one on weekend. It was all good indeed. Probably one of the best ones I have ever had actually. I felt very nice, one continueal rush, no fading in and out like others.

man u obviously cant handle them or you got dud's because when i swallowed a couple it was the best experience of my life it felt like an orgasm! huge rush's, body had the tingle's, overall a brilliant teeth clentching experience. sorry u got a bad one.

green ?s are very strong pills. probably the strongest that i've ever had. some people that i know that have taken them got very 'mashed' in the first hour or so, but when that wore off, they were great.
BTW, they test as MDMA.
I'm interested to know how many times you've pilled before, and what pills you've had?
and maybe you got some dodgy fakes. What exactly did they look like?

setting and mood when pilling has a HUGE effect on your experience.
There's plenty of threads discussing that. I couldn't be bothered searching for them, but i really reccomend you do.
There was also a thread not long ago discussing what to do if one of your friends starts freaking out (anyone remember what that was called?)
What i think i'm trying to say here is that you probably had a bad experience because you started panicking. If you had tried to realx yourself and stop thinking about it, then maybe you would have enjoyed a whole lot more.
[This message has been edited by Bubbles (edited 15 October 2001).]

It's interesting all these reports on Green ?'s.
I had my first (and only {unfortunately imho}) green ?'s at last Hyperspeed. These pills blew my mind, I've been dropping for a few years, and in my opinion these were the best I have ever had.
Interestingly though, at the next party (can't remember what it was to save myself - Area51?), a few friends I think had the same pills (from a different vendor mind you - all I know is that they were also green ?, but they might have looked a bit different), and they said they were shit. Other folks I know tried some a bit after that, and they too were not impressed (quite the opposite infact). There were/are without a doubt some VERY dodgy batches flying about, from ones that fucked you over (but not in a nice way), to just plain mediocre pills.
Seems a mystery to me, because to be honest I would give my eyeteeth to get my hands on some of the ones I had at hyperspeed.
I totally agree with Mushy_Man; orgasm about sums it up right - they were fucking nice pills.
Oh, as a note: It's stretching the memory a tad
smile.gif
but from what I recall, these were tiny, hard, I think stamped on only one side and were a fairly dark bright green (yes I realise that's an oxymoron)...
I encountered some that were larger, a lighter shade of green and kinda crumbly...After the bad reports I had heard I decided not to touch em with a barge pole.

....Not that touching any pills with a bargepole is a good idea
...Could damage them
wink.gif

this happens all the time... We get a really good bunch of imports, and about a month later we get a batch of fakes.
BTW, in my experince, good imports are always very hard pressed. Kinda as hard as a panadol.
I guess the only way you can be sure is to test your pills.

thanks for all the help guys and girls.
Bubbles yeah these pills looked well pressed. They were hard and tasted classically very bitter. They also looked exactly the same as all the pill pics on here of ?'s
I have had quite a few pills including BB's, many pink HQ's, clovers, pink hondas bla bla so i know what the strong pills are like.
I guess this was definately a stronger pill than im used to, as it ended up lasting about 5 hours. The first 2 hours were definately not the feeling of E. Oh well its over now. I just hope ppl are aware that there are a batch of REALLY Strong green ?'s around, with a percentage of something funky.
Don't have the whole pill at once unless your very tolerant.
smile.gif

Be safe,
Rob.
------------------

this happens all the time... We get a really good bunch of imports, and about a month later we get a batch of fakes.
Yeah, it really sucks, same thing happened with the Ck's a while back...
So many duds came out, people started to think you were an idiot if you talked about dropping a good one
It just shows how vital it is to have a trustworthy supply line I reckon, and testings a good idea too.
[This message has been edited by Mr.Happ-E (edited 21 August 2001).]

my little conspiracy theory -
Mr Cook who owns the magical pill factory in the UK is a smart guy right. so Mr C bangs out 1 million top quality green ? marks and flogs em all over the world. Mr C then does this all over again next month hence stabilising the reputation of the green ? mark world wide. here's the catch....
Mr C then pumps out another million green ? marks with absolutely no MDMA in em and flogs em at the same price. us punters eat em.. and we don't understand why they are shit. we complain right??? and our complaints get all the way back to the top, to Mr C.....
just in time for him to pump out his first round of pink chanels to shut us all up again. hehehehe... he's one smart dude.
disclaimer - just a conspiracy theory, nothing more. i dont even believe it myself coz all the ? marks i ate were immaculate.
tony
smile.gif