Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acronyms....CU =

delroy

Bluelighter
Saw the JA thread and thought i would add a little thing that has been bothering me for quiet some time - basically what do all the little symbols/acronyms and general paraphenalia stand for?
I mean adam was always good as a rearrangement of mdma and eve being his partner in crime was nice with a little tongue in cheek but what about CU - i have heard anything from CU later to coppers.
And HQ? some people have suggested high quality (that's pretty damn debateable) and of course JA and various others.
Anyone got any ideas or other acronym pill stumpers?
[This message has been edited by delroy (edited 17 August 2001).]

for a long time is all the acronyms have been forming a harm reduction message...
Heavy Quantities, Can Ultimately Lower Guys'Jimmy Abilities ?
Conspiracy or Coincedence ? You Decide..
Sorry, silly fridays
wink.gif

------------------
"If Kerpal was a cop, I'd kick his dog..."
[This message has been edited by the_Oracle (edited 17 August 2001).]
[This message has been edited by the_Oracle (edited 17 August 2001).]

funny you mention HQ. I just always assumed HQ as in Head Quarters (for no particular reason). Last night at my girlfriends uncles house, I saw in big letters HQ - High Quality on their VCR. *boom* -Revelation. Wow, HQ could be High Quality.. Went to tell my girlfriend this but realised her uncle wouldnt like it. hehe
she doesnt know about this, till she reads this thread..

OK I give up -- I've tried and tried but I can't no matter what combination I try, get the letters MDMA to spell ADAM.
BT
wink.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Cunt Up
"gee that pills has turned me Cunt Up"
excuse me i just swore
wink.gif

adam = mdma if u swap the m's with the a's, c its that simple, hidden messages everywhere, well actually i just made a f*%k up and hoped no-one would pick up on it.........

i think i know
its like pop one, and ill CU later (see you later)
this aint a guess, ive just heard this from an american friend
and ive had people agree with me and have heard the CU thingy
but yeah
smile.gif

------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat
[This message has been edited by Stylin (edited 17 August 2001).]

hey delroy, how you going buddy ????? long time no see
smile.gif

you coming to slinky ?????
------------------

hey stylin,
how r u going? havent been posting much due to lack of anything decent to say - that and a fair slice of uni work which i studiously avoid doing. im going ok but the aforementioned uni work is sliding so depending on situation at the end of september i may or may not be there - i am definately going to nick warren though, u?

hmmm i cant gurantee my precense there
its pending on the amount of money i spend on vinyl and the amount i put to aside to go overseas, im also definetly going to ferry corsten and i would love to go to tom wax as well
*stylin frets*
what to do, what to do, sooo many people i like are out around now. much better then the begining of this year...
------------------

I agree with the CU being as in "C U later". The HQ could be 'cos it's a big grunter like the old HQ Holdens.
------------------
Empathy. Grace.

yeah id say HQ for monaro's but those pills have been around oversea's.....
educated guessing leads to:
HQ - head quarters, High quality (like on vhs cassetes i buy, similar font) or high quantity
------------------

stylin and delroy, please keep the conversation for icq or email
smile.gif

Um...I thought hq were head quarters as well~! hmmm... CU = see ya later, almost positive about that.
As for a club in amsterdam being called hq, I'm not sure about that. At least, when I was over a didn't see/go/hear about a club called hq.
Mazzo on the other hand *phew!*
smile.gif
smile.gif

The big one I want answered, is what the hell is that funny picture on the blue "alphas" and dont tell me its an "A", because its not!
wink.gif

There's a restaurant on Williams street called HQ's... Maybe they were made here in Melbourne?
Nah, I don't think so either
wink.gif

BB's as well... always a strange one. Seems that the most obvious one would be Big Brother, thats all over the world now too.

i often sign off with cu outthere
[This message has been edited by eddi spgeddi (edited 18 August 2001).]

no way BB is big brother.... No friggen way
not everyone is that into big brother, big brother was only a fad for people who had no lifes....
guess's = British bulldog
thats about it
------------------