• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

E = Laxative? ... E + food = lesser effect?

i have no name

Bluelighter
Does MDMA cause a laxative effect when taken? Within 20 minutes, even before it has "kicked in", I find I have to visit the lavs once too often... hehh
Also... is it true that if you stuff yourself with greasy food, you will get a lesser reaction. And if you are a vegetarian, you will get generally a greater reaction?
End of Text

e + food = not reccomended.
Think about it. If you have food in your stomach before you drop, then you have to digest the food with the pill. This means that the 'come on' will be very slow, and you won't have any real peak.

if you eat a good dinner say about at least 4 hrs before hand (dinner at 7 pill at 12 or 1) then there shouldn't be any problem with your pill.
Personally I know the times I haven't eaten I've been horribly sick (ewwwww BL party), and I don't mean snacking on lil chuppa chups or lollies.
If you do it right there shouldn't be any problems
smile.gif

hey, i get exactly the same thing..i call it "bumrush" and a few other people i know get it too...even after i have eaten 4 hours previously (which i always do).
I'm no authority on this subject, but i still tend to get very excited about having a pill, and maybe, just maybe, the adrenalin that is produced might have some affect on bowel movements...but PLEASE don't take what i say as gospel, cos by rights, i could be completely wrong...maybe johnboy could explain this???

Hey, i have no name,
Yes, I've experienced the same (laxative effect), but I've got to say it's also the greatest feeling shit! I find that having a dump 20-30min after popping is extremely pleasurable!

u-huh
except it's with practically every drug I take, including alcohol, and with the associated stomach cramping. To stop myself from losing 3kg+ every time I touch a substance I usually invest in some otc 'diarrhoea relief' of some description. Works a treat.
smile.gif

edit: oh, yeah, I'm a vegetarian too, but I don't think that's it.
[This message has been edited by Milkybar (edited 17 August 2001).]

I think it occurs due to serotonin release in the gut.
Serotonin is in high concentrations in the brain and in the intestine.
So when released into the intestine - causes it to relax hence yeah - a slight laxative effect
pretty sure thats what it is.....
------------------
No act is evil if you do it with a smile!

I think it's actually the dopamine that causes that effect. I remember hearing that the sensation of needing to go to the the toilet after smoking was evidence that nicotine may release dopamine in the brain.
------------------
"At this stage of human evolution those who aren't on psychedelics aren't, in fact, truly human"