• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

got a nasty cough? well here's the cure for you (1903 style)

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
heroincough.jpg

------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 16 August 2001).]

"choose life, choose a job, choose a career, choose a family, choose a fucking big television... choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players..."
and if you don't know where that's from... here's a *slap* for you...
wink.gif

------------------
The above slave is owned by Dagny and mentored by applesbliss...

2001 style - A bottle of Robitussin a day helps you work, rest and hallucinate.

Good call BT!
Things haven't changed that much really, just a different kind of potent drug in the cough mixture these days.
We do live in a world where mind altering substances are easy to obtain and sometimes quite legal.
Now I here lots of fresh nutmeg settles indigestion Ü

Yes, imagine 70 years form now.. "Ha! Back in old days they used dissacociative psychedelics as cough mixture! And Coca-Cola had caffine in it! Shit, that's like $50 a point now..."
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

Hey Cocaine was legal and freely available back in the 1920's 1930's.......where's that time machine......
Cheers
BCR

Hahaha, reminds me of an old sign my mom bought me at an antique shop.
"Dr Poppy's Wonder Elixir - With Cannabis Extract. A GLASS in the MORNING is GUARANTEED to RELIEVE SYMPTOMS and LEAVE a PLEASANT FEELING THAT LASTS ALL DAY"
with a picture of a green bottle, saying 'DR Poppy's Wonder Elixir - with Cannabis Extract' and a cannabis leaf on it.
haha, down the bottom 'not suitable for children'
CA
smile.gif