Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Quality of e's and buying them

simon777

Bluelighter
Just wondering about such variance in E's around these days?
(i have not been into e's and raves for about 5 years now, but am about to get back in again)
Tell us, if you buy an 'e' from someone and it tests as a speed bomb or something other than an e, dont you go back to the dealer and shove it where it fits or something?
Are we all so lovely dovey that we just accept that it's bad shit, and hope for better next time ?
What do you do when you test it and get a bad result?
Does anyone test it during the transaction?
And lastly how do so many ppl so often get crap e's (one thinks that ppl selling crap will quickly loose all buisness and only good e dealers would be left.)

Basically, test it at transaction. You are the buyer, you are the person with the money. They are the scumbag selling it to you for a profit.. Its their money if they dont sell what you want..
so.. test on transaction.
smile.gif

Just ask for an MDMA pill and test if first if possible. If they give you something different, ask for the money back. If they get mean just walk away call it a loss, no use in getting your head smashed in for $40. Of course if your built like a brick shithouse take a swing, it can't hurt...
wink.gif

simon777
Increasingly in Sydney over the past 9 years (my partying life) I have witnessed and ever growing amount of bullshit pills cirulating around sydney.
There have been certain media fueled events
(including Happy Valley 2, Anna Wood) that have locked down the importing of pills/ingedients and increased the amount of shit circulating in Sydney. Not to mention the every growing popularity of pills/the scene which in turn brings the wrong kind of people into the game.
In regards to -
"go back to the dealer and shove it where it fits or something? "
If your dealer is a friend I might recommend this, choose different words though. However if you have bought it from Joe Bloggs I'd SERIOUSLY RECONSIDER. This is not an industry that has a standard "if your not happy return it within 7 days policy" and no matter how big and strong you may think you are I can guarantee you there is somebody bigger and stronger. Violence is becoming more and more common where E is concerned.
I suppose it's hard to gauge how much the violence/bunk pill issue has really increased as it was only in 1999 that I bought my first speed bomb - 6 years after droppping my first pill. Yet now they are rampant through the scene.
The only solution is to get your gear from someone you know and test it on the spot.

"You are the buyer, you are the person with the money. They are the scumbag selling it to you for a profit"
So wazza they're scumbags for making a profit.... do you think they should risk their arse for people like you to have a good weekend for nothing??
------------------
~sleep is for the week~

Yah i think their is quite a variance really - but of late all we've had are really good pillz (melb)
If you do have a dd who sells you crappy ones, we'll, we just dont go back. Use an EZ test tho, that's youre best bet, then you kinda know what youre getting. Same too if someone is overcharging, find another person to get from. Theyre everywhere!~
wink.gif

Your best not to buy in clubs as its harder to test and its their territory (You don't know who is their backing them up). If you can test at transaction that is always good.

Intresting..
{16/8}(i have not been into e's and raves for about 5 years now, but am about to get back in again)-simon777
{14/8}I am looking forward to My first E, but was hoping if someone could tell me if i should go all out and search for a hardcore 10 rated pill, or should i chill-out with a milder pill?-simon777
{14/8}simon777...in your bio you said, you enjoy talking on e, and described your occupation as " e eater " ???-eddi spgeddi
{14/8}eddi spgeddi,
Yeah sorry, i was a bit overzelous in my comments, Lets just call them a future tense statement.-simon
Ammendment to post about taking first 'e'.
{15/8}please note!!! THIS MESSAGE WAS WRITTEN BY EPRINCESS (sIMON777'S FIANCE) SHE NOW HAS her own ACCOUNT AND WELCOMES ANY eMail etc. -simon777
*stops being paranoid*
sorry everybody
smile.gif

It's been said: Test before you buy - if they won't let you test, then just walk away. There are other dealers and they need you more than you need them.
Since I bought a tester I have never been disappointed. A tester is your best defence against crap pills and money wasting.
If you do business with dangerous people that you wouldn't feel comfortable asking to test pills, then either find someone new, or put up with them bullying you into buying shit pills off them. It's your choice and your money and your body. Know what you're taking.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Some things I live by
(1) Buy of someo-one you trust
(2) Always check it the NET (bluelight, pillreports, thescene) before you purchse.
(3) Always tell DD you will purchase on condition of test.
(4) Always test the exact ones you will purchase. Often ppl say test this one, give me the cash and i'll give you the rest 2morro. I Always say NO.
(5) Dont give cash up front unless you trust DD.
(6) Dont buy if the type of pill suddenly change mid deal. eg. were going to be yonex, turned out to be blue mitzis.
Some other things I have noticed
(a) ppl who deal speed often say they wont touch those smacky pills (MD).
(b) if you find some-one who can get good pills, often they will always get good ones.
ONE MORE THING
==============
TRY NOT TO CONSUME WITHOUT CONFIDENCE IN WHAT YOU HAVE!! IF YOU REALY HAVE TO - DONT ALL TAKE THE SAME THING AT ONCE. SOMEONE BE A GUINNEI-PIG, THAT WAY IF IT DOESNT GO TO PLAN, THE OTHERS CAN HELP THEM OUT..
------------------
No mum, there are drugs at the raves but we drink alcohol
[This message has been edited by banana_man (edited 17 August 2001).]

The 2 main dealers I know are both fucked!
Sorry to all the good ones (I've met some in passing) but these guys sell pills, not E's. Whatever they can sell.
Allways demand a test, if you can. If you buy in quantity then test them when the desired amount is in front of you.
I'm just pissed off with these dealers who will sell you good pills one day but then try to pass completely bunk shit to you the next.
I have a problem with supply, I can never get a reliable seller. Many times I'm forced to visit the dodgy guys 'cause thats the only way I can (hopefully) get nice E.
I have friends I trust to supply me in the same way they trust me, i.e they test first then spend my money.
Know the details then hand over cash. Simple Ü

Once again thank you all for your great advice, i hope to offer advice in my future e Experiences and raving. I hope to return some useful advice to you all.
Simon777

If you wanna buy pills off people you don't know then you have to be confident, not be intimidated, and if they treat you badly in the slightest just walk away and say "sorry mate, changed my mind".

with cancle and BMW on this one
Once again thank you all for your great advice, i hope to offer advice in my future e Experiences and raving. I hope to return some useful advice to you all.
it's either multiple personalities, severe BS, or online information gatherer aka Herald Sun.

I'm with Cancle, BMW, and Pinger.... we need to be really careful about this shit.... possibly a good opportunity to promote the harm reduction side of our site
smile.gif

hmmm "what they said",
food for thought...
*changes original post to include sound recomendations acceptable to mass media*

i have a different relationship with the guy i get them off.
HE RINGS ME UP and says ive got some really good mdma imports, do you want any.
but sometimes when we are planning to do it i usually go thru another guy or if i do go thru the same one and they aren't up to scratch, he will exchange the left over ones for other good ones (dont know how we does it but he does)
also ive noticed that EZ testers arent that common in adelaide
------------------
quick man, kick me in the junk